Trace Cyrus Landing 'French Kiss' With New Band Ashland High
Only days after confirming the break-up of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus revealed a new song which he recorded with his new band Ashland High. The track is called "French Kiss" and heavily features Auto-Tune on the hook.
"I need to know if you love me too? cause this feeling that I get, I only get with you! so take off you're dress and show me what you do," he tweeted part of the lyrics on his Twitter. Also, the Miley Cyrus' brother informed his followers that a newly-launched Ashland High MySpace was crashed for "getting so much traffic" soon after the song was out.
Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso were the only remaining members of Metro Station after Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo left the band in 2009. Despite continuing to make music together, Trace and Mason decided to go their separate ways. Reason behind the split is still unclear, but rumor suggested it happened because there was too much drama in the group.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics