Trace Cyrus Landing 'French Kiss' With New Band Ashland High
Only days after confirming the break-up of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus revealed a new song which he recorded with his new band Ashland High. The track is called "French Kiss" and heavily features Auto-Tune on the hook.
"I need to know if you love me too? cause this feeling that I get, I only get with you! so take off you're dress and show me what you do," he tweeted part of the lyrics on his Twitter. Also, the Miley Cyrus' brother informed his followers that a newly-launched Ashland High MySpace was crashed for "getting so much traffic" soon after the song was out.
Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso were the only remaining members of Metro Station after Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo left the band in 2009. Despite continuing to make music together, Trace and Mason decided to go their separate ways. Reason behind the split is still unclear, but rumor suggested it happened because there was too much drama in the group.
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle