Trace Cyrus Landing 'French Kiss' With New Band Ashland High
Only days after confirming the break-up of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus revealed a new song which he recorded with his new band Ashland High. The track is called "French Kiss" and heavily features Auto-Tune on the hook.
"I need to know if you love me too? cause this feeling that I get, I only get with you! so take off you're dress and show me what you do," he tweeted part of the lyrics on his Twitter. Also, the Miley Cyrus' brother informed his followers that a newly-launched Ashland High MySpace was crashed for "getting so much traffic" soon after the song was out.
Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso were the only remaining members of Metro Station after Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo left the band in 2009. Despite continuing to make music together, Trace and Mason decided to go their separate ways. Reason behind the split is still unclear, but rumor suggested it happened because there was too much drama in the group.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest