Trace Cyrus Landing 'French Kiss' With New Band Ashland High
Only days after confirming the break-up of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus revealed a new song which he recorded with his new band Ashland High. The track is called "French Kiss" and heavily features Auto-Tune on the hook.
"I need to know if you love me too? cause this feeling that I get, I only get with you! so take off you're dress and show me what you do," he tweeted part of the lyrics on his Twitter. Also, the Miley Cyrus' brother informed his followers that a newly-launched Ashland High MySpace was crashed for "getting so much traffic" soon after the song was out.
Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso were the only remaining members of Metro Station after Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo left the band in 2009. Despite continuing to make music together, Trace and Mason decided to go their separate ways. Reason behind the split is still unclear, but rumor suggested it happened because there was too much drama in the group.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards