'Lost' 6.12 Preview: Everybody Loves Hugo
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes takes the center stage on "Lost" next week in the April 13 episode called "Everybody Loves Hugo". However, the preview shows that the character is not actually getting any love from anyone for he is haunted by the reappearance of Michael Dawson.
Michael told Hurley that people are going to die and he would be the one to blame. In the official synopsis, "Hurley agonizes over what the group should do next, and Locke is curious about the new arrival to his camp." In the preview, Hurley says he knows what to do and asks Jack to trust him.
One of the leaked set pictures from the episode filming showed Hurley holding the lottery check. Hurley believed winning the lottery was the start of a series of unfortunate events in his life, including the plane crash.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group