'Lost' 6.12 Preview: Everybody Loves Hugo
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes takes the center stage on "Lost" next week in the April 13 episode called "Everybody Loves Hugo". However, the preview shows that the character is not actually getting any love from anyone for he is haunted by the reappearance of Michael Dawson.
Michael told Hurley that people are going to die and he would be the one to blame. In the official synopsis, "Hurley agonizes over what the group should do next, and Locke is curious about the new arrival to his camp." In the preview, Hurley says he knows what to do and asks Jack to trust him.
One of the leaked set pictures from the episode filming showed Hurley holding the lottery check. Hurley believed winning the lottery was the start of a series of unfortunate events in his life, including the plane crash.
More Lost News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'