Tina Fey Has A-List Stars at Her 'Date Night' New York Premiere
20th Century Fox has invited celebrities to "Date Night" premiere at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Tuesday, April 6 before dropping the movie in U.S. theaters on April 9. From Hollywood stars, including the cast members, to sportswoman and TV personality, they were seen showing up that night.
Putting on a simple black-and-blue dress, Tina Fey posed alongside her on-screen husband Steve Carell on the red carpet. Leighton Meester, who has a supporting role in the romantic comedy, also stole people's attention with her lovely appearance. Other actors such as Common, Taraji P. Henson and Jonathan Morgan also came to the special screening.
Later, Hugh Jackman was also pictured at the premiere, followed by Fey's co-stars in "30 Rock" Alec Baldwin and Jane Krakowski. Celebrity chef Rachael Ray, "90210" actor Tristan Wilds as well as tennis player Serena Williams were additionally seen among the guests.
In "Date Night", Fey and Carell play a married couple, Claire and Phil Foster, whose lives have become routine. Trying to reignite the marital spark, they set a date by visiting a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. As Claire and Phil try to escape from people who try to kill them, they begin to remember what made them so special together.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards