Lady GaGa, Erykah Badu and Green Day Lined Up for Lollapalooza
Musicians billed to rock this year's Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago have been announced by organizers on Tuesday, April 6. Appearing on the performers list are dance queen Lady GaGa who often offers theatrical stage act for her performance, Erykah Badu who recently landed in hot water for appearing naked near the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and Green Day whose latest studio album "21st Century Breakdown" is picked up for Broadway play.
The other musical guests include Soundgarden, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cypress Hill, Spoon, Wolfmother, Switchfoot, Jimmy Cliff, Devo, AFI and B.o.B. The gig will also witness the comeback of The Strokes, who have not performed together in more than four years.
Lollapalooza festival will be held in summer for three days, starting from August 6 at Grant Park. Complete performers at the upcoming gig and info about the tickets can be found on Lollapalooza 2010 official site.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences