Lady GaGa, Erykah Badu and Green Day Lined Up for Lollapalooza
Musicians billed to rock this year's Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago have been announced by organizers on Tuesday, April 6. Appearing on the performers list are dance queen Lady GaGa who often offers theatrical stage act for her performance, Erykah Badu who recently landed in hot water for appearing naked near the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and Green Day whose latest studio album "21st Century Breakdown" is picked up for Broadway play.
The other musical guests include Soundgarden, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cypress Hill, Spoon, Wolfmother, Switchfoot, Jimmy Cliff, Devo, AFI and B.o.B. The gig will also witness the comeback of The Strokes, who have not performed together in more than four years.
Lollapalooza festival will be held in summer for three days, starting from August 6 at Grant Park. Complete performers at the upcoming gig and info about the tickets can be found on Lollapalooza 2010 official site.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding