Lady GaGa, Erykah Badu and Green Day Lined Up for Lollapalooza
Musicians billed to rock this year's Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago have been announced by organizers on Tuesday, April 6. Appearing on the performers list are dance queen Lady GaGa who often offers theatrical stage act for her performance, Erykah Badu who recently landed in hot water for appearing naked near the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and Green Day whose latest studio album "21st Century Breakdown" is picked up for Broadway play.
The other musical guests include Soundgarden, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cypress Hill, Spoon, Wolfmother, Switchfoot, Jimmy Cliff, Devo, AFI and B.o.B. The gig will also witness the comeback of The Strokes, who have not performed together in more than four years.
Lollapalooza festival will be held in summer for three days, starting from August 6 at Grant Park. Complete performers at the upcoming gig and info about the tickets can be found on Lollapalooza 2010 official site.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival