Lady GaGa, Erykah Badu and Green Day Lined Up for Lollapalooza
Musicians billed to rock this year's Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago have been announced by organizers on Tuesday, April 6. Appearing on the performers list are dance queen Lady GaGa who often offers theatrical stage act for her performance, Erykah Badu who recently landed in hot water for appearing naked near the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and Green Day whose latest studio album "21st Century Breakdown" is picked up for Broadway play.
The other musical guests include Soundgarden, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cypress Hill, Spoon, Wolfmother, Switchfoot, Jimmy Cliff, Devo, AFI and B.o.B. The gig will also witness the comeback of The Strokes, who have not performed together in more than four years.
Lollapalooza festival will be held in summer for three days, starting from August 6 at Grant Park. Complete performers at the upcoming gig and info about the tickets can be found on Lollapalooza 2010 official site.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal