Lady GaGa, Erykah Badu and Green Day Lined Up for Lollapalooza
Musicians billed to rock this year's Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago have been announced by organizers on Tuesday, April 6. Appearing on the performers list are dance queen Lady GaGa who often offers theatrical stage act for her performance, Erykah Badu who recently landed in hot water for appearing naked near the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and Green Day whose latest studio album "21st Century Breakdown" is picked up for Broadway play.
The other musical guests include Soundgarden, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cypress Hill, Spoon, Wolfmother, Switchfoot, Jimmy Cliff, Devo, AFI and B.o.B. The gig will also witness the comeback of The Strokes, who have not performed together in more than four years.
Lollapalooza festival will be held in summer for three days, starting from August 6 at Grant Park. Complete performers at the upcoming gig and info about the tickets can be found on Lollapalooza 2010 official site.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart