Ciara Riding Bucking Bronco for Video Shoot of Ludacris-Assisted Single
Ciara gets herself on a mechanical bull when filming a music video for "Ride It", her new single which features Ludacris. In the photos showing her on the bucking bronco, the R&B singer is spotted donning a revealing white top, short denims and black ankle boots.
One of the other pictures shows Ciara in a long fur coat on top of black silk get-up. The rest captures her sitting on a chair in a similar outfit she wears in the bull riding, only this time trading her ankle boots with thigh high footwear and adding more accessories like cap and gloves.
"Ride It" is expected to get radio airplays next week as the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". Beside Ludacris, The-Dream is also featured on one of her songs titled "Speechless" which has hit the web earlier this week.
"Ride It" video is not the only clip prepared by Ciara as the singer reportedly has also filmed visuals for another track called "You Got Me". The video was rumored to have been shot in Atlanta over the weekend.
"Ride It" set pictures via This Is RnB:
More Ciara News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son