Ciara Riding Bucking Bronco for Video Shoot of Ludacris-Assisted Single
Ciara gets herself on a mechanical bull when filming a music video for "Ride It", her new single which features Ludacris. In the photos showing her on the bucking bronco, the R&B singer is spotted donning a revealing white top, short denims and black ankle boots.
One of the other pictures shows Ciara in a long fur coat on top of black silk get-up. The rest captures her sitting on a chair in a similar outfit she wears in the bull riding, only this time trading her ankle boots with thigh high footwear and adding more accessories like cap and gloves.
"Ride It" is expected to get radio airplays next week as the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". Beside Ludacris, The-Dream is also featured on one of her songs titled "Speechless" which has hit the web earlier this week.
"Ride It" video is not the only clip prepared by Ciara as the singer reportedly has also filmed visuals for another track called "You Got Me". The video was rumored to have been shot in Atlanta over the weekend.
"Ride It" set pictures via This Is RnB:
More Ciara News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes