Ciara Riding Bucking Bronco for Video Shoot of Ludacris-Assisted Single
Ciara gets herself on a mechanical bull when filming a music video for "Ride It", her new single which features Ludacris. In the photos showing her on the bucking bronco, the R&B singer is spotted donning a revealing white top, short denims and black ankle boots.
One of the other pictures shows Ciara in a long fur coat on top of black silk get-up. The rest captures her sitting on a chair in a similar outfit she wears in the bull riding, only this time trading her ankle boots with thigh high footwear and adding more accessories like cap and gloves.
"Ride It" is expected to get radio airplays next week as the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". Beside Ludacris, The-Dream is also featured on one of her songs titled "Speechless" which has hit the web earlier this week.
"Ride It" video is not the only clip prepared by Ciara as the singer reportedly has also filmed visuals for another track called "You Got Me". The video was rumored to have been shot in Atlanta over the weekend.
"Ride It" set pictures via This Is RnB:
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift