Ciara Riding Bucking Bronco for Video Shoot of Ludacris-Assisted Single
Ciara gets herself on a mechanical bull when filming a music video for "Ride It", her new single which features Ludacris. In the photos showing her on the bucking bronco, the R&B singer is spotted donning a revealing white top, short denims and black ankle boots.
One of the other pictures shows Ciara in a long fur coat on top of black silk get-up. The rest captures her sitting on a chair in a similar outfit she wears in the bull riding, only this time trading her ankle boots with thigh high footwear and adding more accessories like cap and gloves.
"Ride It" is expected to get radio airplays next week as the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". Beside Ludacris, The-Dream is also featured on one of her songs titled "Speechless" which has hit the web earlier this week.
"Ride It" video is not the only clip prepared by Ciara as the singer reportedly has also filmed visuals for another track called "You Got Me". The video was rumored to have been shot in Atlanta over the weekend.
"Ride It" set pictures via This Is RnB:
More Ciara News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip