Jessica Alba's Bed Scene Previewed in 'The Killer Inside Me' Photos
Little of what can be seen in the upcoming release, "The Killer Inside Me", has been teased through some new images. Having Jessica Alba as the focus, most of the shots capture her steamy bed scenes with Casey Affleck. She is additionally featured in a close-up look in one picture.
The movie which is set in the 1950s is basically the story about Lou Ford, a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious. Affleck takes the lead role with Alba and Kate Hudson portraying a prostitute and Lou's girlfriend respectively.
"The Killer Inside Me" is based on Jim Thompson's 1952 novel which is described as "one of the most blistering and uncompromising crime novels ever written." Coming from the director of "A Mighty Heart", Michael Winterbottom, the upcoming movie is additionally supported by Simon Baker, Ned Beatty and Bill Pullman on the cast. The flick will get limited release in the U.S. starting June 18.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video