Jessica Alba's Bed Scene Previewed in 'The Killer Inside Me' Photos
Little of what can be seen in the upcoming release, "The Killer Inside Me", has been teased through some new images. Having Jessica Alba as the focus, most of the shots capture her steamy bed scenes with Casey Affleck. She is additionally featured in a close-up look in one picture.
The movie which is set in the 1950s is basically the story about Lou Ford, a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious. Affleck takes the lead role with Alba and Kate Hudson portraying a prostitute and Lou's girlfriend respectively.
"The Killer Inside Me" is based on Jim Thompson's 1952 novel which is described as "one of the most blistering and uncompromising crime novels ever written." Coming from the director of "A Mighty Heart", Michael Winterbottom, the upcoming movie is additionally supported by Simon Baker, Ned Beatty and Bill Pullman on the cast. The flick will get limited release in the U.S. starting June 18.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal