Selena Gomez's First London Concert in Pictures
Selena Gomez took it to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena to hold her first London live concert on Monday, April 5. Accompanied by her band The Scene, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kicked off the gig with "Naturally".
During the gig, Selena was dressed in a silver tank dress and finished off her look with Baby Leaf Necklace and Teeny Pod Hoops with matched colors. Other songs performed by the teen singer were "I Won't Apologize", "Falling Down" and "The Way I Loved You".
"How many of you have been hurt?" Selena reportedly said in between performances. "I have. My problem is that it's always with the same guy..." The concert was filmed for Disney Channel.
Before rocking the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, Selena Gomez made a stop at GMTV studios for a live performance. When it was done, the Disney songstress met her fans outside the venue, signing and taking pictures with them. On her Twitter, the Disney songstress called the Monday visit as "one of the best days of the trip."
More Selena Gomez News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill