Selena Gomez's First London Concert in Pictures
Selena Gomez took it to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena to hold her first London live concert on Monday, April 5. Accompanied by her band The Scene, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kicked off the gig with "Naturally".
During the gig, Selena was dressed in a silver tank dress and finished off her look with Baby Leaf Necklace and Teeny Pod Hoops with matched colors. Other songs performed by the teen singer were "I Won't Apologize", "Falling Down" and "The Way I Loved You".
"How many of you have been hurt?" Selena reportedly said in between performances. "I have. My problem is that it's always with the same guy..." The concert was filmed for Disney Channel.
Before rocking the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, Selena Gomez made a stop at GMTV studios for a live performance. When it was done, the Disney songstress met her fans outside the venue, signing and taking pictures with them. On her Twitter, the Disney songstress called the Monday visit as "one of the best days of the trip."
More Selena Gomez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked