Selena Gomez's First London Concert in Pictures
Selena Gomez took it to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena to hold her first London live concert on Monday, April 5. Accompanied by her band The Scene, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kicked off the gig with "Naturally".
During the gig, Selena was dressed in a silver tank dress and finished off her look with Baby Leaf Necklace and Teeny Pod Hoops with matched colors. Other songs performed by the teen singer were "I Won't Apologize", "Falling Down" and "The Way I Loved You".
"How many of you have been hurt?" Selena reportedly said in between performances. "I have. My problem is that it's always with the same guy..." The concert was filmed for Disney Channel.
Before rocking the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, Selena Gomez made a stop at GMTV studios for a live performance. When it was done, the Disney songstress met her fans outside the venue, signing and taking pictures with them. On her Twitter, the Disney songstress called the Monday visit as "one of the best days of the trip."
More Selena Gomez News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'