Selena Gomez's First London Concert in Pictures
Selena Gomez took it to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena to hold her first London live concert on Monday, April 5. Accompanied by her band The Scene, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kicked off the gig with "Naturally".
During the gig, Selena was dressed in a silver tank dress and finished off her look with Baby Leaf Necklace and Teeny Pod Hoops with matched colors. Other songs performed by the teen singer were "I Won't Apologize", "Falling Down" and "The Way I Loved You".
"How many of you have been hurt?" Selena reportedly said in between performances. "I have. My problem is that it's always with the same guy..." The concert was filmed for Disney Channel.
Before rocking the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, Selena Gomez made a stop at GMTV studios for a live performance. When it was done, the Disney songstress met her fans outside the venue, signing and taking pictures with them. On her Twitter, the Disney songstress called the Monday visit as "one of the best days of the trip."
More Selena Gomez News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role