Selena Gomez's First London Concert in Pictures
Selena Gomez took it to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena to hold her first London live concert on Monday, April 5. Accompanied by her band The Scene, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kicked off the gig with "Naturally".
During the gig, Selena was dressed in a silver tank dress and finished off her look with Baby Leaf Necklace and Teeny Pod Hoops with matched colors. Other songs performed by the teen singer were "I Won't Apologize", "Falling Down" and "The Way I Loved You".
"How many of you have been hurt?" Selena reportedly said in between performances. "I have. My problem is that it's always with the same guy..." The concert was filmed for Disney Channel.
Before rocking the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, Selena Gomez made a stop at GMTV studios for a live performance. When it was done, the Disney songstress met her fans outside the venue, signing and taking pictures with them. On her Twitter, the Disney songstress called the Monday visit as "one of the best days of the trip."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones