'Gossip Girl' 3.18 Preview: Dorota to Get Married
In the next "Gossip Girl", Chuck offers to throw a wedding for a very pregnant Dorota. The maid insists that she and Vanya have a traditional wedding before her parents arrive from Poland and find their daughter pregnant and without a husband.
Dorota asks Blair and Chuck to be part of the ceremony and walk her down the aisle. Serena tells Nate she is having breakfast with the Humphreys when in reality she's secretly meeting up with Carter Baizen. Rufus discovers that Lily has been lying to him about her whereabouts.
"The Unblairable Lightness of Being" airs on April 12.
Commenting on the April 5 episode that determined Chuck and Blair's relationship, "Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz said that fans should not lose faith on the couple. "The thing that fans should know that hopefully is reassuring," Josh explained, "is that Chuck and Blair are always top of mind to me and [co-creator] Stephanie [Savage], to the writers. There's been a long-term plan in place since the beginning of the show about them as a couple, and Chuck and Blair will always be top of mind."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!