'Gossip Girl' 3.18 Preview: Dorota to Get Married
In the next "Gossip Girl", Chuck offers to throw a wedding for a very pregnant Dorota. The maid insists that she and Vanya have a traditional wedding before her parents arrive from Poland and find their daughter pregnant and without a husband.
Dorota asks Blair and Chuck to be part of the ceremony and walk her down the aisle. Serena tells Nate she is having breakfast with the Humphreys when in reality she's secretly meeting up with Carter Baizen. Rufus discovers that Lily has been lying to him about her whereabouts.
"The Unblairable Lightness of Being" airs on April 12.
Commenting on the April 5 episode that determined Chuck and Blair's relationship, "Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz said that fans should not lose faith on the couple. "The thing that fans should know that hopefully is reassuring," Josh explained, "is that Chuck and Blair are always top of mind to me and [co-creator] Stephanie [Savage], to the writers. There's been a long-term plan in place since the beginning of the show about them as a couple, and Chuck and Blair will always be top of mind."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses