'Gossip Girl' 3.18 Preview: Dorota to Get Married
In the next "Gossip Girl", Chuck offers to throw a wedding for a very pregnant Dorota. The maid insists that she and Vanya have a traditional wedding before her parents arrive from Poland and find their daughter pregnant and without a husband.
Dorota asks Blair and Chuck to be part of the ceremony and walk her down the aisle. Serena tells Nate she is having breakfast with the Humphreys when in reality she's secretly meeting up with Carter Baizen. Rufus discovers that Lily has been lying to him about her whereabouts.
"The Unblairable Lightness of Being" airs on April 12.
Commenting on the April 5 episode that determined Chuck and Blair's relationship, "Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz said that fans should not lose faith on the couple. "The thing that fans should know that hopefully is reassuring," Josh explained, "is that Chuck and Blair are always top of mind to me and [co-creator] Stephanie [Savage], to the writers. There's been a long-term plan in place since the beginning of the show about them as a couple, and Chuck and Blair will always be top of mind."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance