Hayley Williams Talks About 'Airplanes' Duet With Eminem
Hayley Williams teams up with Eminem in one of the songs listed for B.o.B's upcoming debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". In an interview with MTV, she recalled how she ended up hooking up with the rap mogul.
"I was given the track a while ago while we were on tour. The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up," the Paramore's frontwoman said. "I liked the part too much anyways, so of course I was down."
"I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she continued. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius. And I'm a big B.o.B fan. Got everything of his that I've been able to get my hands on."
"Whether our fans know or not, I'm not sure, but [Paramore bassist ] Jeremy [Davis] and I have always been really into hip-hop. It means a lot that I got to collaborate with a hip-hop artist who is from Atlanta. Not far from home. We Southern gals love us some Southern gentlemen."
Hayley Williams lends her vocal in two songs; "Airplanes", which only has her as a featured guest, and "Airplanes (Part II)", which includes additional verses from Eminem. "Both versions of the track are incredible, that's all I'll say," she gushed. "I'm so proud to be a part of this!"
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says