Heidi Montag Blames Album Failure on Lack of Promotion
Heidi Montag recently did an interview with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS FM radio show and talked about her debut album "Superficial". "The Hills" star insisted the record flopped in the market because it was not properly promoted.
"I haven't really had a lot of time to promote it," she said. "It came out while I was recovering [from the surgery] in January, and it was supposed to come out in September right after I performed at Miss Universe so I could do the whole promotional tours, so I haven't really gotten there yet."
Despite receiving lukewarm acceptance, she said the album is done for fun. "For me this album is really about doing it for myself and for fun and my passions and what I love, so where it goes from here, we'll see," she shared.
Beside discussing about her album, Heidi Montag also spoke about considering to move out of the United States with her husband Spencer Pratt after "The Hills" is ended. She stated, "I think we're gonna move to Costa Rica, or somewhere in Latin America."
"I'm not exactly sure where...it's a new change, it's a new life, I think that we've had so much going on and so much craziness, that we just need to transition, and who knows, maybe we'll come back after a month or something, but I think for a while we're gonna go there...and figure it out."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby