Alicia Keys Holds 'Put It in a Love Song' Video to Release Drake-Assisted Single
Alicia Keys has confirmed that she will not release "Put It in a Love Song" music video sometime soon. Instead of readying to debut the Beyonce Knowles-guest starring clip, she is preparing to release "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" which features Drake as her next single.
On when the video which was filmed in Brazil will be premiered, Alicia told Rap-Up, "Expect it right after my 'Un-thinkable' video. It's kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can." She added, "They're going to be able to see the 'Un-thinkable' video first and then see 'Put It in a Love Song', but it probably won't come until closer to this summer."
Alicia didn't disclose the reason behind her decision, but she spilled the beans on the upcoming "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" clip. She said it will be directed by Jake Nava and will not see Drake making a cameo. Though so, fans can expect more collaborations between the two as she said, "We're most likely going to do some kind of remix for the song that'll be really good. There'll be more of me and Drake."
More Alicia Keys News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame