Alicia Keys Holds 'Put It in a Love Song' Video to Release Drake-Assisted Single
Alicia Keys has confirmed that she will not release "Put It in a Love Song" music video sometime soon. Instead of readying to debut the Beyonce Knowles-guest starring clip, she is preparing to release "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" which features Drake as her next single.
On when the video which was filmed in Brazil will be premiered, Alicia told Rap-Up, "Expect it right after my 'Un-thinkable' video. It's kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can." She added, "They're going to be able to see the 'Un-thinkable' video first and then see 'Put It in a Love Song', but it probably won't come until closer to this summer."
Alicia didn't disclose the reason behind her decision, but she spilled the beans on the upcoming "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" clip. She said it will be directed by Jake Nava and will not see Drake making a cameo. Though so, fans can expect more collaborations between the two as she said, "We're most likely going to do some kind of remix for the song that'll be really good. There'll be more of me and Drake."
More Alicia Keys News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story