Alicia Keys Holds 'Put It in a Love Song' Video to Release Drake-Assisted Single
Alicia Keys has confirmed that she will not release "Put It in a Love Song" music video sometime soon. Instead of readying to debut the Beyonce Knowles-guest starring clip, she is preparing to release "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" which features Drake as her next single.
On when the video which was filmed in Brazil will be premiered, Alicia told Rap-Up, "Expect it right after my 'Un-thinkable' video. It's kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can." She added, "They're going to be able to see the 'Un-thinkable' video first and then see 'Put It in a Love Song', but it probably won't come until closer to this summer."
Alicia didn't disclose the reason behind her decision, but she spilled the beans on the upcoming "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" clip. She said it will be directed by Jake Nava and will not see Drake making a cameo. Though so, fans can expect more collaborations between the two as she said, "We're most likely going to do some kind of remix for the song that'll be really good. There'll be more of me and Drake."
More Alicia Keys News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party