'Chuck Vs. Honeymooner' Preview: Return of Anna and Steve
After a "game-changing" episode this week, "Chuck" will be back with a more laid back episode on April 26. Called "Chuck Versus the Honeymooner", it follows Chuck and Sarah who ride on the same train as the Basque terrorist Juan Diaz Arnaldo.
"Most of Episode 14 is set on a train which is really neat. I'm a huge fan of 'The Lady Vanishes'," creator Chris Fedak told Chicago Tribune. "Or any movies set on a train in truth. That was a lot of fun to make and it's one of my favorite episodes of the season."
There will also be the reappearance of Julia Ling and Scott Bakula as Morgan's ex Anna Wu and Chuck's dad Steve Bartowski respectively in the back six episodes. Fedak said "Honeymooner" is the starting point of a whole new chapter in the series that the last six episodes in the season will "almost feel like a new show".
Last week, a clip from the new episode has been released, highlighting on the fighting sequence inside the train's coach.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'