'Chuck Vs. Honeymooner' Preview: Return of Anna and Steve
After a "game-changing" episode this week, "Chuck" will be back with a more laid back episode on April 26. Called "Chuck Versus the Honeymooner", it follows Chuck and Sarah who ride on the same train as the Basque terrorist Juan Diaz Arnaldo.
"Most of Episode 14 is set on a train which is really neat. I'm a huge fan of 'The Lady Vanishes'," creator Chris Fedak told Chicago Tribune. "Or any movies set on a train in truth. That was a lot of fun to make and it's one of my favorite episodes of the season."
There will also be the reappearance of Julia Ling and Scott Bakula as Morgan's ex Anna Wu and Chuck's dad Steve Bartowski respectively in the back six episodes. Fedak said "Honeymooner" is the starting point of a whole new chapter in the series that the last six episodes in the season will "almost feel like a new show".
Last week, a clip from the new episode has been released, highlighting on the fighting sequence inside the train's coach.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'