'Chuck Vs. Honeymooner' Preview: Return of Anna and Steve
After a "game-changing" episode this week, "Chuck" will be back with a more laid back episode on April 26. Called "Chuck Versus the Honeymooner", it follows Chuck and Sarah who ride on the same train as the Basque terrorist Juan Diaz Arnaldo.
"Most of Episode 14 is set on a train which is really neat. I'm a huge fan of 'The Lady Vanishes'," creator Chris Fedak told Chicago Tribune. "Or any movies set on a train in truth. That was a lot of fun to make and it's one of my favorite episodes of the season."
There will also be the reappearance of Julia Ling and Scott Bakula as Morgan's ex Anna Wu and Chuck's dad Steve Bartowski respectively in the back six episodes. Fedak said "Honeymooner" is the starting point of a whole new chapter in the series that the last six episodes in the season will "almost feel like a new show".
Last week, a clip from the new episode has been released, highlighting on the fighting sequence inside the train's coach.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed