'Chuck Vs. Honeymooner' Preview: Return of Anna and Steve
After a "game-changing" episode this week, "Chuck" will be back with a more laid back episode on April 26. Called "Chuck Versus the Honeymooner", it follows Chuck and Sarah who ride on the same train as the Basque terrorist Juan Diaz Arnaldo.
"Most of Episode 14 is set on a train which is really neat. I'm a huge fan of 'The Lady Vanishes'," creator Chris Fedak told Chicago Tribune. "Or any movies set on a train in truth. That was a lot of fun to make and it's one of my favorite episodes of the season."
There will also be the reappearance of Julia Ling and Scott Bakula as Morgan's ex Anna Wu and Chuck's dad Steve Bartowski respectively in the back six episodes. Fedak said "Honeymooner" is the starting point of a whole new chapter in the series that the last six episodes in the season will "almost feel like a new show".
Last week, a clip from the new episode has been released, highlighting on the fighting sequence inside the train's coach.
More Chuck News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie