Official, Drake's 'Thank Me Later' to Arrive in June
Drake's debut album titled "Thank Me Later" will not be released on May 25 like it was previously reported. Instead, the record which is led by single "Over" will come out across the United States on June 15.
In an interview with MTV, Drake also revealed that "Fireworks", another new song from the upcoming release, will be showcased during "The Away From Home" tour which will start on April 5 at Slippery Rock University. "Fireworks" reportedly is the one which has the rapper hooking up with Kings of Leon.
Drake will do his eco-friendly tour until May 8 with the last stop taking place in Plymouth. K-OS and Francis & The Lights are billed as his supporting acts. In between the tour, the Young Money rapper will perform at the Bamboozle Music Festival with Paramore, Weezer, MGMT and Ke$ha among others.
More Drake News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video