Official, Drake's 'Thank Me Later' to Arrive in June
Drake's debut album titled "Thank Me Later" will not be released on May 25 like it was previously reported. Instead, the record which is led by single "Over" will come out across the United States on June 15.
In an interview with MTV, Drake also revealed that "Fireworks", another new song from the upcoming release, will be showcased during "The Away From Home" tour which will start on April 5 at Slippery Rock University. "Fireworks" reportedly is the one which has the rapper hooking up with Kings of Leon.
Drake will do his eco-friendly tour until May 8 with the last stop taking place in Plymouth. K-OS and Francis & The Lights are billed as his supporting acts. In between the tour, the Young Money rapper will perform at the Bamboozle Music Festival with Paramore, Weezer, MGMT and Ke$ha among others.
More Drake News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri