Official, Drake's 'Thank Me Later' to Arrive in June
Drake's debut album titled "Thank Me Later" will not be released on May 25 like it was previously reported. Instead, the record which is led by single "Over" will come out across the United States on June 15.
In an interview with MTV, Drake also revealed that "Fireworks", another new song from the upcoming release, will be showcased during "The Away From Home" tour which will start on April 5 at Slippery Rock University. "Fireworks" reportedly is the one which has the rapper hooking up with Kings of Leon.
Drake will do his eco-friendly tour until May 8 with the last stop taking place in Plymouth. K-OS and Francis & The Lights are billed as his supporting acts. In between the tour, the Young Money rapper will perform at the Bamboozle Music Festival with Paramore, Weezer, MGMT and Ke$ha among others.
More Drake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story