Official, Drake's 'Thank Me Later' to Arrive in June
Drake's debut album titled "Thank Me Later" will not be released on May 25 like it was previously reported. Instead, the record which is led by single "Over" will come out across the United States on June 15.
In an interview with MTV, Drake also revealed that "Fireworks", another new song from the upcoming release, will be showcased during "The Away From Home" tour which will start on April 5 at Slippery Rock University. "Fireworks" reportedly is the one which has the rapper hooking up with Kings of Leon.
Drake will do his eco-friendly tour until May 8 with the last stop taking place in Plymouth. K-OS and Francis & The Lights are billed as his supporting acts. In between the tour, the Young Money rapper will perform at the Bamboozle Music Festival with Paramore, Weezer, MGMT and Ke$ha among others.
More Drake News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival