Official, Drake's 'Thank Me Later' to Arrive in June
Drake's debut album titled "Thank Me Later" will not be released on May 25 like it was previously reported. Instead, the record which is led by single "Over" will come out across the United States on June 15.
In an interview with MTV, Drake also revealed that "Fireworks", another new song from the upcoming release, will be showcased during "The Away From Home" tour which will start on April 5 at Slippery Rock University. "Fireworks" reportedly is the one which has the rapper hooking up with Kings of Leon.
Drake will do his eco-friendly tour until May 8 with the last stop taking place in Plymouth. K-OS and Francis & The Lights are billed as his supporting acts. In between the tour, the Young Money rapper will perform at the Bamboozle Music Festival with Paramore, Weezer, MGMT and Ke$ha among others.
More Drake News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes