Megan Fox NOT Offered to Play Red Sonja
Latest rumor on "Red Sonja" casting has given hope on seeing Megan Fox as a warrior. But before the excitement grows further, her personal publicist has turned the situation by dismissing the possibility. To Moviefone, the publicist simply said the news is "not true."
Report that Fox has been offered a chance to play Red Sonja was first suggested by Pajiba. The site received information from an insider, The Hollywood Cog, who claimed Rose McGowan has been out of the project and filmmakers hoped Fox to fill the vacant position.
Additionally, the site said Fox will be appropriate to portray the "She-Devil with a Sword" character because the remake film will be about the origins of an innocent teenager who metamorphosizes into an unparalleled warrior.
Back in late 2009, McGowan herself has explained that the shooting for "Red Sonja", which was planned for 2010 release, was put on delay because she was seriously injured during a stunt for "Grindhouse". However, she noted that she is still very much involved in the project, tweeting "I pulled out of doing it in '09. Not permanently.Hopefully will follow 'Conan'."
Though Megan Fox will likely not slip into a female warrior costume, she can next be seen starring in "Jonah Hex." which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on June 18. The 23-year-old beauty is additionally set to reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers 3" which is expected to start shooting this month.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper