'Vampire Diaries' 1.17 Clips: Let the Right One In
"The Vampire Diaries" shares what happens before Caroline is stuck in a storm and Stefan gets kidnapped. In one of the newly-released clips, Caroline talks to Matt about his mom whom he hopes will be back to stay. She leaves the place shortly after. Later her car breaks down in the storm and she makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
The other clip is on Elena confronting Damon who makes a pact with the vampires to give out the names of the town council. Stefan assures Elena that he would be fine. Later on, Stefan is chained to the ceiling whilst tortured. Damon and Elena have to convince Alaric to help them save Stefan.
"Let the Right One In" airs on Thursday, April 8. The vampires who have finally escaped the tomb are ticked off and looking for revenge. Stefan and Damon make new enemies that put Stefan in perilous situation.
- Clip 1
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?