Confirmed, Dr. Dre and Jay-Z Have 'Under Pressure' Duet
Rumor that Dr. Dre and Jay-Z have teamed up on a new song has been confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine. The label boss talked about the joint track in a launch party of new Red Sox edition of "Beats by Dr. Dre" headphones.
" 'Under Pressure' it's a brand new single from Dr. Dre and Jay-Z," so Iovine said at the event taking place at Boston's Fenway Park on April 4 during the opening day of the 2010 Major League Baseball season. He didn't disclose when the song will come out, but report suggests it will be released sometime soon.
The song is likely to be included in Dr. Dre's next studio album "Detox" because the producer/rapper has hinted the collaboration since October last year. He told MTV, "Well, actually, Jay-Z's just been in the studio doing some writing. -- Hopefully I'll get him to perform on the record. Jay, come holler!"
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards