Confirmed, Dr. Dre and Jay-Z Have 'Under Pressure' Duet
Rumor that Dr. Dre and Jay-Z have teamed up on a new song has been confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine. The label boss talked about the joint track in a launch party of new Red Sox edition of "Beats by Dr. Dre" headphones.
" 'Under Pressure' it's a brand new single from Dr. Dre and Jay-Z," so Iovine said at the event taking place at Boston's Fenway Park on April 4 during the opening day of the 2010 Major League Baseball season. He didn't disclose when the song will come out, but report suggests it will be released sometime soon.
The song is likely to be included in Dr. Dre's next studio album "Detox" because the producer/rapper has hinted the collaboration since October last year. He told MTV, "Well, actually, Jay-Z's just been in the studio doing some writing. -- Hopefully I'll get him to perform on the record. Jay, come holler!"
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch