Confirmed, Dr. Dre and Jay-Z Have 'Under Pressure' Duet
Rumor that Dr. Dre and Jay-Z have teamed up on a new song has been confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine. The label boss talked about the joint track in a launch party of new Red Sox edition of "Beats by Dr. Dre" headphones.
" 'Under Pressure' it's a brand new single from Dr. Dre and Jay-Z," so Iovine said at the event taking place at Boston's Fenway Park on April 4 during the opening day of the 2010 Major League Baseball season. He didn't disclose when the song will come out, but report suggests it will be released sometime soon.
The song is likely to be included in Dr. Dre's next studio album "Detox" because the producer/rapper has hinted the collaboration since October last year. He told MTV, "Well, actually, Jay-Z's just been in the studio doing some writing. -- Hopefully I'll get him to perform on the record. Jay, come holler!"
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head