Confirmed, Dr. Dre and Jay-Z Have 'Under Pressure' Duet
Rumor that Dr. Dre and Jay-Z have teamed up on a new song has been confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine. The label boss talked about the joint track in a launch party of new Red Sox edition of "Beats by Dr. Dre" headphones.
" 'Under Pressure' it's a brand new single from Dr. Dre and Jay-Z," so Iovine said at the event taking place at Boston's Fenway Park on April 4 during the opening day of the 2010 Major League Baseball season. He didn't disclose when the song will come out, but report suggests it will be released sometime soon.
The song is likely to be included in Dr. Dre's next studio album "Detox" because the producer/rapper has hinted the collaboration since October last year. He told MTV, "Well, actually, Jay-Z's just been in the studio doing some writing. -- Hopefully I'll get him to perform on the record. Jay, come holler!"
More Dr. Dre News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger