'Heroes' in the Bubble, Ali Larter Thinks Otherwise
Time is creeping closer to the month when networks must make their seasonal presentation. Some series have earned their early renewals but plenty are still waiting in the so-called "bubble". One of the shows which is anxiously waiting whether it will burst is "Heroes". Steadily declining in its rating, the NBC show may end its run in the fourth season.
In its analysis, THR pointed out that the show is "the biggest question mark" when it comes to renewal. Its fate may depend on the performance of other shows such as "Chuck", "Parenthood" and "Law & Order". In the case of "Chuck", the network is gaining more confidence that last year while in "Parenthood", NBC will have to see a couple more ratings before throwing down the verdict. Meanwhile, although "Law & Order" is not stellar in rating, NBC may have the obsession to make it the longest-running drama series in history.
There's a possibility that "Heroes", which ended its fourth season in February this year, will be back for another season. However, it may as well be the last so that the writers could conclude the show that used to take around 13 million people per episode.
One member of the cast who believes this will happen is Ali Larter. While attending "Resident Evil: Afterlife" panel at WonderCon, the actress said, "I believe we are coming back for Heroes next season. I think so. I'm not sure. It's been such a thrill being on that show. I hope we have the chance to wrap up these storylines for all the fans."
NBC, which went through a major change in its schedule this season, still also has to consider their other weak shows such as "Mercy" and "Trauma".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7