'Heroes' in the Bubble, Ali Larter Thinks Otherwise
Time is creeping closer to the month when networks must make their seasonal presentation. Some series have earned their early renewals but plenty are still waiting in the so-called "bubble". One of the shows which is anxiously waiting whether it will burst is "Heroes". Steadily declining in its rating, the NBC show may end its run in the fourth season.
In its analysis, THR pointed out that the show is "the biggest question mark" when it comes to renewal. Its fate may depend on the performance of other shows such as "Chuck", "Parenthood" and "Law & Order". In the case of "Chuck", the network is gaining more confidence that last year while in "Parenthood", NBC will have to see a couple more ratings before throwing down the verdict. Meanwhile, although "Law & Order" is not stellar in rating, NBC may have the obsession to make it the longest-running drama series in history.
There's a possibility that "Heroes", which ended its fourth season in February this year, will be back for another season. However, it may as well be the last so that the writers could conclude the show that used to take around 13 million people per episode.
One member of the cast who believes this will happen is Ali Larter. While attending "Resident Evil: Afterlife" panel at WonderCon, the actress said, "I believe we are coming back for Heroes next season. I think so. I'm not sure. It's been such a thrill being on that show. I hope we have the chance to wrap up these storylines for all the fans."
NBC, which went through a major change in its schedule this season, still also has to consider their other weak shows such as "Mercy" and "Trauma".
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party