Official Cover Art of Travis McCoy's 'Lazarus'
A picture to be featured on the front page of Travis McCoy's upcoming solo debut album "Lazarus" has been unleashed. In the new artwork, a man who is supposedly the Gym Class Heroes' singer is seen flying high in the air with a set of recording tools tied on his back.
"Lazarus" is slated to be released across the United States on June 8. A Bruno Mars-featuring song titled "Billionaire" has been released as the first treatment of the album. Other artists who reportedly make contribution to the upcoming release are T-Pain, Patrick Stump, Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae.
The album was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. He explained to MTV. "So we're just calling the record 'Lazarus' now. It's more to the point...It's hard to put a stamp on the record. With anything I do, it's hard to categorize it. With any project, I just go in and blindly start writing songs and then find out which way we want to go with it. This one took a bit longer to find the lane."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic