Official Cover Art of Travis McCoy's 'Lazarus'
A picture to be featured on the front page of Travis McCoy's upcoming solo debut album "Lazarus" has been unleashed. In the new artwork, a man who is supposedly the Gym Class Heroes' singer is seen flying high in the air with a set of recording tools tied on his back.
"Lazarus" is slated to be released across the United States on June 8. A Bruno Mars-featuring song titled "Billionaire" has been released as the first treatment of the album. Other artists who reportedly make contribution to the upcoming release are T-Pain, Patrick Stump, Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae.
The album was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. He explained to MTV. "So we're just calling the record 'Lazarus' now. It's more to the point...It's hard to put a stamp on the record. With anything I do, it's hard to categorize it. With any project, I just go in and blindly start writing songs and then find out which way we want to go with it. This one took a bit longer to find the lane."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story