Official Cover Art of Travis McCoy's 'Lazarus'
A picture to be featured on the front page of Travis McCoy's upcoming solo debut album "Lazarus" has been unleashed. In the new artwork, a man who is supposedly the Gym Class Heroes' singer is seen flying high in the air with a set of recording tools tied on his back.
"Lazarus" is slated to be released across the United States on June 8. A Bruno Mars-featuring song titled "Billionaire" has been released as the first treatment of the album. Other artists who reportedly make contribution to the upcoming release are T-Pain, Patrick Stump, Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae.
The album was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. He explained to MTV. "So we're just calling the record 'Lazarus' now. It's more to the point...It's hard to put a stamp on the record. With anything I do, it's hard to categorize it. With any project, I just go in and blindly start writing songs and then find out which way we want to go with it. This one took a bit longer to find the lane."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding