Official Cover Art of Travis McCoy's 'Lazarus'
A picture to be featured on the front page of Travis McCoy's upcoming solo debut album "Lazarus" has been unleashed. In the new artwork, a man who is supposedly the Gym Class Heroes' singer is seen flying high in the air with a set of recording tools tied on his back.
"Lazarus" is slated to be released across the United States on June 8. A Bruno Mars-featuring song titled "Billionaire" has been released as the first treatment of the album. Other artists who reportedly make contribution to the upcoming release are T-Pain, Patrick Stump, Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae.
The album was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. He explained to MTV. "So we're just calling the record 'Lazarus' now. It's more to the point...It's hard to put a stamp on the record. With anything I do, it's hard to categorize it. With any project, I just go in and blindly start writing songs and then find out which way we want to go with it. This one took a bit longer to find the lane."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie