Official Cover Art of Travis McCoy's 'Lazarus'
A picture to be featured on the front page of Travis McCoy's upcoming solo debut album "Lazarus" has been unleashed. In the new artwork, a man who is supposedly the Gym Class Heroes' singer is seen flying high in the air with a set of recording tools tied on his back.
"Lazarus" is slated to be released across the United States on June 8. A Bruno Mars-featuring song titled "Billionaire" has been released as the first treatment of the album. Other artists who reportedly make contribution to the upcoming release are T-Pain, Patrick Stump, Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae.
The album was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. He explained to MTV. "So we're just calling the record 'Lazarus' now. It's more to the point...It's hard to put a stamp on the record. With anything I do, it's hard to categorize it. With any project, I just go in and blindly start writing songs and then find out which way we want to go with it. This one took a bit longer to find the lane."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'