Video: Robert Pattinson Looking Through Window on 'Bel Ami' Set
Robert Pattinson has been working hard to shoot his scenes for "Bel Ami" as he had to stay awake until past midnight during the weekend. Captured by camera on early Saturday, April 3 in Budapest, Hungary, he was seen filming outside the New York Palace Hotel where he stared at bourgeois people eating inside the eatery.
Wearing a formal, traditional outfit completed with a hat, Pattinson was later joined by another man before the two started walked away from the hotel. According to mizekaschannel who taped the filming process, the British actor left the set at 5 A.M. after he said "Good night!" in Hungarian to the fans.
Based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title which is originally set in Paris, the movie was first shot England before the production was moved to Budapest. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod serve behind the lens for this drama which is slated for 2011 release.
"Bel Ami" follows Pattinson's Georges Duroy, who is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. He will share screen with Uma Thurman who plays a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas are also cast to become the women around Duroy's life.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked