Video: Robert Pattinson Looking Through Window on 'Bel Ami' Set
Robert Pattinson has been working hard to shoot his scenes for "Bel Ami" as he had to stay awake until past midnight during the weekend. Captured by camera on early Saturday, April 3 in Budapest, Hungary, he was seen filming outside the New York Palace Hotel where he stared at bourgeois people eating inside the eatery.
Wearing a formal, traditional outfit completed with a hat, Pattinson was later joined by another man before the two started walked away from the hotel. According to mizekaschannel who taped the filming process, the British actor left the set at 5 A.M. after he said "Good night!" in Hungarian to the fans.
Based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title which is originally set in Paris, the movie was first shot England before the production was moved to Budapest. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod serve behind the lens for this drama which is slated for 2011 release.
"Bel Ami" follows Pattinson's Georges Duroy, who is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. He will share screen with Uma Thurman who plays a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas are also cast to become the women around Duroy's life.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments