Video: Robert Pattinson Looking Through Window on 'Bel Ami' Set
Robert Pattinson has been working hard to shoot his scenes for "Bel Ami" as he had to stay awake until past midnight during the weekend. Captured by camera on early Saturday, April 3 in Budapest, Hungary, he was seen filming outside the New York Palace Hotel where he stared at bourgeois people eating inside the eatery.
Wearing a formal, traditional outfit completed with a hat, Pattinson was later joined by another man before the two started walked away from the hotel. According to mizekaschannel who taped the filming process, the British actor left the set at 5 A.M. after he said "Good night!" in Hungarian to the fans.
Based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title which is originally set in Paris, the movie was first shot England before the production was moved to Budapest. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod serve behind the lens for this drama which is slated for 2011 release.
"Bel Ami" follows Pattinson's Georges Duroy, who is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. He will share screen with Uma Thurman who plays a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas are also cast to become the women around Duroy's life.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story