Dr. Conrad Claimed Michael Jackson Injected Himself, Joe Jackson Reacts
There's another version of story of what happened on the day of Michael Jackson's death which allegedly will be used as a defense by the King of Pop's administering doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray. The man who is accused as responsible in the death of Michael on June 25, 2009 reportedly will say that Michael injected himself lethal doses of Propofol when Conrad left the room briefly.
TMZ said Conrad's legal team will defend in the court that Michael's death was self inflicted. According to their version, the doctor gave him 25mg of Propofol at 10.50 A.M. and stayed in the room when Michael slept. However at around noon, the late singer gave himself a fatal dose of the sedative when Conrad stepped out around two minutes to use the bathroom. The overdose led to a heart attack which Conrad discovered late. He administered CPR before calling paramedics.
Conrad's legal team will argue that Michael is a long-time Propofol addict. Pictures from Los Angeles Coroner's office showed that an empty bottle of Propofol was under the table near Michael's bed. Since he was accused of hiding bottles of the drug before paramedics arrived, Conrad will argue that he would have hidden the bottle in the picture if he had done as accused.
Joe Jackson, father of Michael, and his lawyer have responded to the report. "I don't believe it. It's not true. Why would he [Conrad] hide all the bottles if such a story were true?" Joe said. "The Coroner's report shows the story is not true. This really upsets me to hear this."
Meanwhile, Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, said, "His [Conrad] story is medically inconsistent with the autopsy findings," adding, "I would need to see the photographs of the scene in order to assess his story."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie