Court Papers Alleged Bruce Springsteen to Have Affair With Ann Kelly
Bruce Springsteen was having an affair with 45-year-old housewife Ann Kelly, court papers filed by Ann's husband alleged. The papers revealed that Bruce and Ann's secret relationship began when the two met at a high-priced Red Bank, New Jersey gym in 2005, as New York Post reported.
Ann's soon-to-be ex-husband, Arthur Kelly, filed for divorce on March 27, 2009 and the separation is expected to be settled this week. On the divorce papers, Arthur claimed that his wife enjoyed a fling with Bruce while he was laying up in a hospital with heart trouble. Arthur also revealed that the "Born to Run" singer was the main topic on his and Ann's marriage counseling sessions.
Arthur stated his wife once told him that Bruce would stand behind her treadmill as the "Thunder Road" singer once said she had the "nicest ass" in the gym. The relationship between Ann and the 60-year-old singer grew as the pair began having a lunch together, talking politics which then ended up into a full-on affair.
The court papers moreover revealed that Ann reportedly spoke to Arthur's mother several times about Bruce, mentioning "it made her feel good that Bruce Springsteen was very interested in her." She also had her friend checking on Bruce's presence as a voice mail left by her pal in 2006, saying "I got your message, and there were no Bruce sightings at the gym today."
Bruce Springsteen and Ann Kelly's affair rumor has swirled since 2009 after Arthur Kelly filed for divorce, citing Ann had "committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen." Confirming the accusation, in April the same year, New York Post reported that Ann's neighbor in West Long Branch said, "I saw [Bruce and Ann] at the old gym being lovey-dovey with each other. You know, being very friendly. They looked like a couple."
However, Ann debunked the affair allegation. In papers filed in Ocean County Family Court, she stated, "I told him [Bruce] the allegations of the affair were not true, as I had told him previously I asked him why he had said such lies." She added, "[He] told me he filed those accusations of adultery because he had to 'pull the reigns in on me' because I filed [a restraining order] against him for alleged violence."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci