'Iron Man 2' Launches First Clip and New TV Spots
Paramount Pictures keeps promoting "Iron Man 2" by releasing some new videos during the Easter weekend. On Saturday, April 3, the first clip from the movie has been debuted by Apple. It follows Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man as he jumps from a plane and lands on a stage where his shield will then be unwrapped and reveals Tony Stark behind it.
Later, two new TV spots from the "Iron Man" sequel have also made their way out online. Opened with the same part where Tony is at what looks like a court room and asked to share the secret of his Iron Man armor, one of the videos shares more fresh footage than the other one as it contains scene in which Tony is seen having a discussion with Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury.
In "Iron Man 2", billionaire inventor Tony is asked to share his technology after the world knows that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. Unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces with Pepper Potts and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side.
Gwyneth Paltrow reunites with Robert Downey Jr. to reprise her role as Pepper. Rhodey, meanwhile, is now portrayed Don Cheadle who replaces Terrence Howard. New villains Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Ivan Vanko/Whiplash are portrayed by Scarlett Johansson and Mickey Rourke respectively. This superhero movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 7.
- 'Iron Man 2' clip
- 'Iron Man 2' TV spot 2
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'