First Trailer of 'The Real L Word'
Last week, viewers have been informed with the identity of "The Real L Word" women. During the weekend, Showtime gives more introduction to the six lesbians by releasing the first trailer to the reality show which is inspired by "The L Word".
The show follows a group of gay and lesbian women as they lived in West Hollywood. Ilene Chaiken who created the scripted show is backing this reality one as producer under production house Magic Elves. "Showtime has yet again come forward to continue with us this mission to entertain and enlighten and bring more 'L' to the world," Chaiken said last year.
"We love to tell authentic stories about complex characters and feel like this is an area that has yet to be explored in reality television," Jane Lipsitz from Magical Elves said about the groundbreaking element of the show.
The cast include engaged couple Nikki and Jill who are planning their wedding, newbie in the lesbian scene, Tracy, who is dealing with her mother to accept her sexuality and Mikey who is the founder of The Gallery Los Angeles and producer of LA Fashion Weekend. Joining them are "street-smart wild child" Whitney and the inspiration behind the character Papi, Rose.
"The Real L Word" debuts June 20 at 10/9c.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?