Video: Jonas Brothers Celebrating Easter With Free Concert
Jonas Brothers took the stage of Angel Stadium on April 4 as part of Saddleback Church's Easter Sunday service. Introduced by Reverend Rick Warren who opened the celebration with his sermon, the trio performed three songs; "Hold On", "A Little Bit Longer" and "Gotta Find You" at the end of the Sunday ceremony.
During "A Little Bit Longer" set, Nick Jonas shared to the audience his experience of being diagnosed with diabetes. "About four and a half years ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes," he said. "It happened quickly, but on my way to the hospital that night, I made a commitment to myself that I wouldn't let it slow me down. And I asked myself the question, 'Why me?' But I do believe there was a turning point when I realized, 'Why not me?'."
"Now I've been able to share my story and encourage other young people who are dealing with some of the same things. And I know we're all going through some hard things in our lives but it's how we persevere, how we get through those hard moments in our lives. I encourage you when those moments come to make that commitment I made and don't let it slow you down."
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick came to the service with the whole Jonas clan; youngest brother Frankie Jonas, parents Denise and Kevin Sr. as well as Kevin Jr.'s wife Danielle Deleasa.
"A Little Bit Longer":
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef