Video: Jonas Brothers Celebrating Easter With Free Concert
Jonas Brothers took the stage of Angel Stadium on April 4 as part of Saddleback Church's Easter Sunday service. Introduced by Reverend Rick Warren who opened the celebration with his sermon, the trio performed three songs; "Hold On", "A Little Bit Longer" and "Gotta Find You" at the end of the Sunday ceremony.
During "A Little Bit Longer" set, Nick Jonas shared to the audience his experience of being diagnosed with diabetes. "About four and a half years ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes," he said. "It happened quickly, but on my way to the hospital that night, I made a commitment to myself that I wouldn't let it slow me down. And I asked myself the question, 'Why me?' But I do believe there was a turning point when I realized, 'Why not me?'."
"Now I've been able to share my story and encourage other young people who are dealing with some of the same things. And I know we're all going through some hard things in our lives but it's how we persevere, how we get through those hard moments in our lives. I encourage you when those moments come to make that commitment I made and don't let it slow you down."
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick came to the service with the whole Jonas clan; youngest brother Frankie Jonas, parents Denise and Kevin Sr. as well as Kevin Jr.'s wife Danielle Deleasa.
"A Little Bit Longer":
"Gotta Find You":
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again