Bill Murray Acting Like 'a Jerk' on 'Ghostbusters 3' Development
Another problem could be standing on the way of "Ghostbusters 3". After it was said that Columbia Pictures tries to get rid of Ivan Reitman from directing duty, it is Bill Murray who is now reported causing the movie stalled. According to National Enquirer gossip columnist Mike Walker, the actor does not cooperate well for the project.
On Thursday, April 1, Mike was on "The Howard Stern Show" playing his regular "gossip game" where Howard Stern and company have to guess which story is fake. One of the "true" stories told by him was "Dan Aykroyd called 'ol pal and 'Ghostbusters' co-star Bill Murray and snarled 'stop acting like a jerk'. Murray, despite agreeing to doing the film, has suddenly turned so cranky and mean [that] he refuses to answer phone calls."
"Producers gave Bill script approval needed for his cooperation, but that cant even seem to get him on the phone to talk about the script," said a source. "He's even told 'em that his character needs to be killed off in the opening minutes of the film."
While report that Bill may end up killing "Ghostbusters 3" should be just considered as rumor since it was released by National Enquirer, it was previously reported that Ivan has a power to shut down the project if there is anything he does not like. Therefore, it is suggested that Columbia's effort to bring younger crew, including director, for the film could bring a threat to the project.
Despite all the alleged clash, Bill has signed up to star in the third "Ghostbusters" film along with other original stars such as Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson. Meanwhile, Ivan is also set to serve as producer. The movie is expected to start shooting in early 2011 to be released later the same year.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories