April 9 Preview of 'Ghost', 'Medium' and 'Miami Medical'
On April 9, "Ghost Whisperer" and "Medium" will be back with its new partner "Miami Medical" which pilot has been premiered this week. The new medical drama which replaces "Numb3rs" is following a team of expert surgeons who shine brightest under the adrenaline rush of working on the edge.
In "Ghost Whisperer" episode "Dead Eye", when a confused ghost dressed as a clown begins haunting Melinda's house, it's up to her and Eli to look for answers in the ghost's final case as a private investigator - a love story involving greed and suspicion.
In "Medium" episode "There Will Be Blood...Type B", Allison bonds with the mysterious girl from her dreams who she now must protect when the serial killer eyes the girl as the next target. Also, Joe expresses reluctance when he gets some added job responsibilities.
Meanwhile in "Miami Medical" episode "88 Seconds", one member of the team learns a secret about Dr. Proctor's past while treating the victims of a hotel shooting. Dr. Deleo is offered a prestigious career move.
- Ghost Whisperer
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order