April 9 Preview of 'Ghost', 'Medium' and 'Miami Medical'
On April 9, "Ghost Whisperer" and "Medium" will be back with its new partner "Miami Medical" which pilot has been premiered this week. The new medical drama which replaces "Numb3rs" is following a team of expert surgeons who shine brightest under the adrenaline rush of working on the edge.
In "Ghost Whisperer" episode "Dead Eye", when a confused ghost dressed as a clown begins haunting Melinda's house, it's up to her and Eli to look for answers in the ghost's final case as a private investigator - a love story involving greed and suspicion.
In "Medium" episode "There Will Be Blood...Type B", Allison bonds with the mysterious girl from her dreams who she now must protect when the serial killer eyes the girl as the next target. Also, Joe expresses reluctance when he gets some added job responsibilities.
Meanwhile in "Miami Medical" episode "88 Seconds", one member of the team learns a secret about Dr. Proctor's past while treating the victims of a hotel shooting. Dr. Deleo is offered a prestigious career move.
- Ghost Whisperer
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship