April 9 Preview of 'Ghost', 'Medium' and 'Miami Medical'
On April 9, "Ghost Whisperer" and "Medium" will be back with its new partner "Miami Medical" which pilot has been premiered this week. The new medical drama which replaces "Numb3rs" is following a team of expert surgeons who shine brightest under the adrenaline rush of working on the edge.
In "Ghost Whisperer" episode "Dead Eye", when a confused ghost dressed as a clown begins haunting Melinda's house, it's up to her and Eli to look for answers in the ghost's final case as a private investigator - a love story involving greed and suspicion.
In "Medium" episode "There Will Be Blood...Type B", Allison bonds with the mysterious girl from her dreams who she now must protect when the serial killer eyes the girl as the next target. Also, Joe expresses reluctance when he gets some added job responsibilities.
Meanwhile in "Miami Medical" episode "88 Seconds", one member of the team learns a secret about Dr. Proctor's past while treating the victims of a hotel shooting. Dr. Deleo is offered a prestigious career move.
- Ghost Whisperer
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding