April 9 Preview of 'Ghost', 'Medium' and 'Miami Medical'
On April 9, "Ghost Whisperer" and "Medium" will be back with its new partner "Miami Medical" which pilot has been premiered this week. The new medical drama which replaces "Numb3rs" is following a team of expert surgeons who shine brightest under the adrenaline rush of working on the edge.
In "Ghost Whisperer" episode "Dead Eye", when a confused ghost dressed as a clown begins haunting Melinda's house, it's up to her and Eli to look for answers in the ghost's final case as a private investigator - a love story involving greed and suspicion.
In "Medium" episode "There Will Be Blood...Type B", Allison bonds with the mysterious girl from her dreams who she now must protect when the serial killer eyes the girl as the next target. Also, Joe expresses reluctance when he gets some added job responsibilities.
Meanwhile in "Miami Medical" episode "88 Seconds", one member of the team learns a secret about Dr. Proctor's past while treating the victims of a hotel shooting. Dr. Deleo is offered a prestigious career move.
- Ghost Whisperer
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'