'Justice League' Movie Is Still a Possibility
Talk about movie adaptation of "Justice League of America" has been brought into attention at WonderCon. After "Justice League Mortal" which was planned for 2009 release has been shelved in April 2008, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns hinted that the superhero team still has a chance to appear together on big screen.
Speaking at the convention on Friday, April 2, Johns was asked by fans if DC and Warner Bros were planning to do something like Marvel is doing with The Avengers, with the goal being a Justice League of America live-action feature film. He then replied, "Can't talk about it yet, but we'll talk in San Diego," referring to San Diego Comic-Con International which will take place in July.
At the same occasion, Johns was also pressed with question about the status of another movie, "The Flash". Assuring that the project is still being worked on, he said without detailing further "We're developing it right now. Can't say anything about it right now, I'm sorry."
"Justice League of America" film feature has been planned since 2007. Later, the project was known with title "Justice League Mortal". However, the movie which allegedly has Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it has not shown any progress since a source claimed it is "dead".
More Justice League News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party