Jimmy Kimmel Dedicates One Hour to 'Lost'
Jimmy Kimmel will be part of "Lost" finale, not in the series but in the wrap up event. The talk show host is having a special edition of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" on Sunday, May 23 at 11.35 P.M. to deal with the aftermath of "Lost".
The one-hour show is totally dedicated to the series. There will be appearance of the show's creators duo, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, as well as the series' cast members who are still unannounced. The people behind the sci-fi series will do an analysis of the two-hour conclusion and alternate endings.
Jimmy Kimmel is a big "Lost" fan. Every Tuesday night, Kimmel discusses the show and features "Secrets of 'Lost' ", a comedic "insight" into the mysteries of the island from Evangeline Lilly, Michael Emerson, Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, Elizabeth Mitchell, and more.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21