Jimmy Kimmel Dedicates One Hour to 'Lost'
Jimmy Kimmel will be part of "Lost" finale, not in the series but in the wrap up event. The talk show host is having a special edition of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" on Sunday, May 23 at 11.35 P.M. to deal with the aftermath of "Lost".
The one-hour show is totally dedicated to the series. There will be appearance of the show's creators duo, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, as well as the series' cast members who are still unannounced. The people behind the sci-fi series will do an analysis of the two-hour conclusion and alternate endings.
Jimmy Kimmel is a big "Lost" fan. Every Tuesday night, Kimmel discusses the show and features "Secrets of 'Lost' ", a comedic "insight" into the mysteries of the island from Evangeline Lilly, Michael Emerson, Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, Elizabeth Mitchell, and more.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit