Jimmy Kimmel Dedicates One Hour to 'Lost'
Jimmy Kimmel will be part of "Lost" finale, not in the series but in the wrap up event. The talk show host is having a special edition of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" on Sunday, May 23 at 11.35 P.M. to deal with the aftermath of "Lost".
The one-hour show is totally dedicated to the series. There will be appearance of the show's creators duo, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, as well as the series' cast members who are still unannounced. The people behind the sci-fi series will do an analysis of the two-hour conclusion and alternate endings.
Jimmy Kimmel is a big "Lost" fan. Every Tuesday night, Kimmel discusses the show and features "Secrets of 'Lost' ", a comedic "insight" into the mysteries of the island from Evangeline Lilly, Michael Emerson, Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, Elizabeth Mitchell, and more.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences