Jimmy Kimmel Dedicates One Hour to 'Lost'
Jimmy Kimmel will be part of "Lost" finale, not in the series but in the wrap up event. The talk show host is having a special edition of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" on Sunday, May 23 at 11.35 P.M. to deal with the aftermath of "Lost".
The one-hour show is totally dedicated to the series. There will be appearance of the show's creators duo, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, as well as the series' cast members who are still unannounced. The people behind the sci-fi series will do an analysis of the two-hour conclusion and alternate endings.
Jimmy Kimmel is a big "Lost" fan. Every Tuesday night, Kimmel discusses the show and features "Secrets of 'Lost' ", a comedic "insight" into the mysteries of the island from Evangeline Lilly, Michael Emerson, Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, Elizabeth Mitchell, and more.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group