'True Blood' Now Available on Comic Book
"True Blood" is now available on comic book. Creator of the series Alan Ball teams up with IDW Publishing to release a six-issue series of "sensually sizzling story of the lives and loves of vampires, mind readers, and all manner of creature".
"I am very excited to be introducing the 'True Blood' comic book series," Ball said in the press release. "These graphic novels are a great companion to the series and we are pleased that the popularity of the show is allowing it to branch out into different mediums."
The plot was developed with Ball, along with series writers Elisabeth Finch and Kate Barnow, and co-written by David Tischman and Mariah Huehner. The artist behind the comic which will be available both in print and digitally is David Messina. Renowned artist J. Scott Campbell will join Messina in providing covers for each issue.
The comic will be on sale starting July, about a month after the show's third season premieres. But fans can pre-order it exclusively at HBO.com which also provides the general synopsis. The first issue is 32 pages, full color, and priced at $3.99.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'