Bradley Cooper Squating and Running On 'The Dark Fields' Set
Bradley Cooper did not try to have an exercise on the set of "The Dark Fields", but he dripped with sweat when shooting for the film. On Thursday, March 1, sporting casual style, he was seen crouching down on the filming location near Central park in New York City. Later, the actor suited up in a formal outfit just to shoot a running scene on the street.
Cooper was not the only star busy filming that day since his co-star Abbie Cornish was also spotted on the set. Donning a blue blouse matched with a black blazer and a purple scarf, the actress was pictured running with a man following closely behind her.
"The Dark Fields" revolves around a loser who gets his hands on a top-secret pharmaceutical drug that makes you smarter. He experiences sudden financial and social success but soon discovers that the drug has lethal and lasting side effects, including "trip-switching," a phenomenon in which time moves with a stop-motion quality.
In addition to Cooper and Cornish, veteran actor Robert De Niro and Andrew Howard also join the cast ensemble. Based on a novel written by Alan Glynn, the movie is directed by Neil Burger with the script written by Leslie Dixon. Rogue Pictures eyes March 18, 2011 release date for the thriller.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic