Bradley Cooper Squating and Running On 'The Dark Fields' Set
Bradley Cooper did not try to have an exercise on the set of "The Dark Fields", but he dripped with sweat when shooting for the film. On Thursday, March 1, sporting casual style, he was seen crouching down on the filming location near Central park in New York City. Later, the actor suited up in a formal outfit just to shoot a running scene on the street.
Cooper was not the only star busy filming that day since his co-star Abbie Cornish was also spotted on the set. Donning a blue blouse matched with a black blazer and a purple scarf, the actress was pictured running with a man following closely behind her.
"The Dark Fields" revolves around a loser who gets his hands on a top-secret pharmaceutical drug that makes you smarter. He experiences sudden financial and social success but soon discovers that the drug has lethal and lasting side effects, including "trip-switching," a phenomenon in which time moves with a stop-motion quality.
In addition to Cooper and Cornish, veteran actor Robert De Niro and Andrew Howard also join the cast ensemble. Based on a novel written by Alan Glynn, the movie is directed by Neil Burger with the script written by Leslie Dixon. Rogue Pictures eyes March 18, 2011 release date for the thriller.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story