Bradley Cooper Squating and Running On 'The Dark Fields' Set
Bradley Cooper did not try to have an exercise on the set of "The Dark Fields", but he dripped with sweat when shooting for the film. On Thursday, March 1, sporting casual style, he was seen crouching down on the filming location near Central park in New York City. Later, the actor suited up in a formal outfit just to shoot a running scene on the street.
Cooper was not the only star busy filming that day since his co-star Abbie Cornish was also spotted on the set. Donning a blue blouse matched with a black blazer and a purple scarf, the actress was pictured running with a man following closely behind her.
"The Dark Fields" revolves around a loser who gets his hands on a top-secret pharmaceutical drug that makes you smarter. He experiences sudden financial and social success but soon discovers that the drug has lethal and lasting side effects, including "trip-switching," a phenomenon in which time moves with a stop-motion quality.
In addition to Cooper and Cornish, veteran actor Robert De Niro and Andrew Howard also join the cast ensemble. Based on a novel written by Alan Glynn, the movie is directed by Neil Burger with the script written by Leslie Dixon. Rogue Pictures eyes March 18, 2011 release date for the thriller.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London