Bradley Cooper Squating and Running On 'The Dark Fields' Set
Bradley Cooper did not try to have an exercise on the set of "The Dark Fields", but he dripped with sweat when shooting for the film. On Thursday, March 1, sporting casual style, he was seen crouching down on the filming location near Central park in New York City. Later, the actor suited up in a formal outfit just to shoot a running scene on the street.
Cooper was not the only star busy filming that day since his co-star Abbie Cornish was also spotted on the set. Donning a blue blouse matched with a black blazer and a purple scarf, the actress was pictured running with a man following closely behind her.
"The Dark Fields" revolves around a loser who gets his hands on a top-secret pharmaceutical drug that makes you smarter. He experiences sudden financial and social success but soon discovers that the drug has lethal and lasting side effects, including "trip-switching," a phenomenon in which time moves with a stop-motion quality.
In addition to Cooper and Cornish, veteran actor Robert De Niro and Andrew Howard also join the cast ensemble. Based on a novel written by Alan Glynn, the movie is directed by Neil Burger with the script written by Leslie Dixon. Rogue Pictures eyes March 18, 2011 release date for the thriller.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'