Aaron Carter Proposed to Student Girlfriend in 'Wonderland'
Aaron Carter is engaged to marry his student/dancer girlfriend Maile Hochuli, Star Magazine reported. The 22-year-old singer/actor is said asking for Maile's hand in marriage at the theater when the two were watching Johnny Depp's "Alice in Wonderland" on the last weekend in March.
"Aaron took Maile to the movie 'Alice in Wonderland', which she has been dying to see," a friend shared. "She didn't get to see the end of the movie though because Aaron got down on a knee and proposed with a beautiful pear shaped diamond ring! Maile was completely overjoyed and said yes immediately!"
"Aaron and Maile have only been dating for a short period of time but they are both extremely happy. This is the happiest I have ever seen Maile," the pal further revealed. Aaron and Maile have been friends for years and they have officially dated since February. His 19-year-old new fiancee is currently living in Orlando, Florida but she is said planning to move to Miami to be with the "Leave It Up to Me" singer.
Aaron Carter was previously engaged to Playboy Model Kari Ann Peniche on September 18, 2006. He had dated singers and actresses such as Kaci Brown, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. He also reportedly had a romantic relationship with Paris Hilton after the socialite broke up with his brother Nick Carter.
More Aaron Carter News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes