Meet the Lesbians of Showtime's 'The Real L Word'
Showtime has released the first image of their reality version of "The L Word". Shared via E! Online, the first picture from "The Real L Word" introduces viewers to the six women whose life as lesbians will be exposed. The cable said it is a "rare, fly-on-the-wall look into the lives of attractive and successful L.A. lesbians".
The youngest of the crop is 27-year-old Whitney who admits that she is always looking for love "but losing to lust". She works as a special effects artist in Hollywood. Next to her is 29-year-old Tracy who is "new to the lesbian scene". She is trying to deal with her mother who finds it hard that her daughter is a lesbian. Tracy is a film and TV development executive.
Jill, 33, is engaged to Nikki, 37, who is also in the show. While Jill is a writer, Nikki is an executive in Hollywood who publicly came out on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". Together they are planning their wedding.
Then there's 34-year-old Mikey who loves her motorcycle. Engaged, she is the founder of The Gallery Los Angeles who also produces L.A. Fashion Weekend. Meanwhile, 35-year-old Rose is the inspiration behind the original show's Papi. She is a real estates advisor who is in a loving relationship and has the full support of her family.
"The Real L Word" premieres on June 20 at 10/9c.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof