Meet the Lesbians of Showtime's 'The Real L Word'
Showtime has released the first image of their reality version of "The L Word". Shared via E! Online, the first picture from "The Real L Word" introduces viewers to the six women whose life as lesbians will be exposed. The cable said it is a "rare, fly-on-the-wall look into the lives of attractive and successful L.A. lesbians".
The youngest of the crop is 27-year-old Whitney who admits that she is always looking for love "but losing to lust". She works as a special effects artist in Hollywood. Next to her is 29-year-old Tracy who is "new to the lesbian scene". She is trying to deal with her mother who finds it hard that her daughter is a lesbian. Tracy is a film and TV development executive.
Jill, 33, is engaged to Nikki, 37, who is also in the show. While Jill is a writer, Nikki is an executive in Hollywood who publicly came out on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". Together they are planning their wedding.
Then there's 34-year-old Mikey who loves her motorcycle. Engaged, she is the founder of The Gallery Los Angeles who also produces L.A. Fashion Weekend. Meanwhile, 35-year-old Rose is the inspiration behind the original show's Papi. She is a real estates advisor who is in a loving relationship and has the full support of her family.
"The Real L Word" premieres on June 20 at 10/9c.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed