Meet the Lesbians of Showtime's 'The Real L Word'
Showtime has released the first image of their reality version of "The L Word". Shared via E! Online, the first picture from "The Real L Word" introduces viewers to the six women whose life as lesbians will be exposed. The cable said it is a "rare, fly-on-the-wall look into the lives of attractive and successful L.A. lesbians".
The youngest of the crop is 27-year-old Whitney who admits that she is always looking for love "but losing to lust". She works as a special effects artist in Hollywood. Next to her is 29-year-old Tracy who is "new to the lesbian scene". She is trying to deal with her mother who finds it hard that her daughter is a lesbian. Tracy is a film and TV development executive.
Jill, 33, is engaged to Nikki, 37, who is also in the show. While Jill is a writer, Nikki is an executive in Hollywood who publicly came out on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". Together they are planning their wedding.
Then there's 34-year-old Mikey who loves her motorcycle. Engaged, she is the founder of The Gallery Los Angeles who also produces L.A. Fashion Weekend. Meanwhile, 35-year-old Rose is the inspiration behind the original show's Papi. She is a real estates advisor who is in a loving relationship and has the full support of her family.
"The Real L Word" premieres on June 20 at 10/9c.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer