Splitting From Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez Has a New Guy
Jonas Brothers are not going to have a triple date anytime soon. People reported that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have split again although they never confirmed to have rekindled the romance. A source said that they decided to call it quits early March due to busy schedule.
"They were an item, but they are no longer together," the source claimed. Selena is busy promoting her new clothing line Dream Out Loud and her album "Kiss and Tell" while Nick and his brothers will embark on a European tour this summer. Although they go different path, "it's evident to everyone that they will always have a super strong connection."
In an interview with M magazine before the report of them rekindling, Selena talked about her split from Nick. "I lost myself for a second," she said. "I had friends and family tell me I had changed, but I didn't see it - until I was broken up with." As for Nick, he was recently asked by Popstar! whether he would ever change for a girl. The 17-year-old said, "No" before adding, "I can't. I don't know how to do that."
At the same time, it's reported that Selena has been hanging out with a new guy a lot lately. Cameron Quiseng, a 19-year-old bass player of new boyband Allstar Weekend has frequently been seen with the Disney star. They were spotted on an apparent double date on March 23 with Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith.
More Selena Gomez News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie