Splitting From Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez Has a New Guy
Jonas Brothers are not going to have a triple date anytime soon. People reported that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have split again although they never confirmed to have rekindled the romance. A source said that they decided to call it quits early March due to busy schedule.
"They were an item, but they are no longer together," the source claimed. Selena is busy promoting her new clothing line Dream Out Loud and her album "Kiss and Tell" while Nick and his brothers will embark on a European tour this summer. Although they go different path, "it's evident to everyone that they will always have a super strong connection."
In an interview with M magazine before the report of them rekindling, Selena talked about her split from Nick. "I lost myself for a second," she said. "I had friends and family tell me I had changed, but I didn't see it - until I was broken up with." As for Nick, he was recently asked by Popstar! whether he would ever change for a girl. The 17-year-old said, "No" before adding, "I can't. I don't know how to do that."
At the same time, it's reported that Selena has been hanging out with a new guy a lot lately. Cameron Quiseng, a 19-year-old bass player of new boyband Allstar Weekend has frequently been seen with the Disney star. They were spotted on an apparent double date on March 23 with Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith.
More Selena Gomez News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'