Splitting From Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez Has a New Guy
Jonas Brothers are not going to have a triple date anytime soon. People reported that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have split again although they never confirmed to have rekindled the romance. A source said that they decided to call it quits early March due to busy schedule.
"They were an item, but they are no longer together," the source claimed. Selena is busy promoting her new clothing line Dream Out Loud and her album "Kiss and Tell" while Nick and his brothers will embark on a European tour this summer. Although they go different path, "it's evident to everyone that they will always have a super strong connection."
In an interview with M magazine before the report of them rekindling, Selena talked about her split from Nick. "I lost myself for a second," she said. "I had friends and family tell me I had changed, but I didn't see it - until I was broken up with." As for Nick, he was recently asked by Popstar! whether he would ever change for a girl. The 17-year-old said, "No" before adding, "I can't. I don't know how to do that."
At the same time, it's reported that Selena has been hanging out with a new guy a lot lately. Cameron Quiseng, a 19-year-old bass player of new boyband Allstar Weekend has frequently been seen with the Disney star. They were spotted on an apparent double date on March 23 with Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith.
More Selena Gomez News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'