Splitting From Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez Has a New Guy
Jonas Brothers are not going to have a triple date anytime soon. People reported that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have split again although they never confirmed to have rekindled the romance. A source said that they decided to call it quits early March due to busy schedule.
"They were an item, but they are no longer together," the source claimed. Selena is busy promoting her new clothing line Dream Out Loud and her album "Kiss and Tell" while Nick and his brothers will embark on a European tour this summer. Although they go different path, "it's evident to everyone that they will always have a super strong connection."
In an interview with M magazine before the report of them rekindling, Selena talked about her split from Nick. "I lost myself for a second," she said. "I had friends and family tell me I had changed, but I didn't see it - until I was broken up with." As for Nick, he was recently asked by Popstar! whether he would ever change for a girl. The 17-year-old said, "No" before adding, "I can't. I don't know how to do that."
At the same time, it's reported that Selena has been hanging out with a new guy a lot lately. Cameron Quiseng, a 19-year-old bass player of new boyband Allstar Weekend has frequently been seen with the Disney star. They were spotted on an apparent double date on March 23 with Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci