Janet Jackson's 'Nothing' Music Video Released
On the brink of the movie's theatrical release in U.S., Janet Jackson has premiered the music video of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. "Nothing" clip, which is directed by Tim Palen, offers visual effects using glasses walls and relies on close shots of Janet. Scenes from the movie, particularly that of Janet's Patricia, are intercepted.
"Nothing" is a song produced by Jermaine Dupri teaming up with top notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox. "We're still very close," Janet said on working with her ex. "I love Jermaine; he's just a kind soul, and I'm thankful we're friends." Picked as the lead single, it appears on the soundtrack album which will be released in the U.S. on April 27.
The movie itself hits the theaters on April 2. It is the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married?" which will revolve around one-week reunion of four married couples in Bahamas. Janet's Patricia, a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba).
Janet Jackson's "Nothing" music video
More Janet Jackson News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date