Janet Jackson's 'Nothing' Music Video Released
On the brink of the movie's theatrical release in U.S., Janet Jackson has premiered the music video of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. "Nothing" clip, which is directed by Tim Palen, offers visual effects using glasses walls and relies on close shots of Janet. Scenes from the movie, particularly that of Janet's Patricia, are intercepted.
"Nothing" is a song produced by Jermaine Dupri teaming up with top notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox. "We're still very close," Janet said on working with her ex. "I love Jermaine; he's just a kind soul, and I'm thankful we're friends." Picked as the lead single, it appears on the soundtrack album which will be released in the U.S. on April 27.
The movie itself hits the theaters on April 2. It is the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married?" which will revolve around one-week reunion of four married couples in Bahamas. Janet's Patricia, a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba).
More Janet Jackson News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip