Janet Jackson's 'Nothing' Music Video Released
On the brink of the movie's theatrical release in U.S., Janet Jackson has premiered the music video of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. "Nothing" clip, which is directed by Tim Palen, offers visual effects using glasses walls and relies on close shots of Janet. Scenes from the movie, particularly that of Janet's Patricia, are intercepted.
"Nothing" is a song produced by Jermaine Dupri teaming up with top notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox. "We're still very close," Janet said on working with her ex. "I love Jermaine; he's just a kind soul, and I'm thankful we're friends." Picked as the lead single, it appears on the soundtrack album which will be released in the U.S. on April 27.
The movie itself hits the theaters on April 2. It is the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married?" which will revolve around one-week reunion of four married couples in Bahamas. Janet's Patricia, a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba).
Janet Jackson's "Nothing" music video
More Janet Jackson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier