Janet Jackson's 'Nothing' Music Video Released
On the brink of the movie's theatrical release in U.S., Janet Jackson has premiered the music video of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. "Nothing" clip, which is directed by Tim Palen, offers visual effects using glasses walls and relies on close shots of Janet. Scenes from the movie, particularly that of Janet's Patricia, are intercepted.
"Nothing" is a song produced by Jermaine Dupri teaming up with top notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox. "We're still very close," Janet said on working with her ex. "I love Jermaine; he's just a kind soul, and I'm thankful we're friends." Picked as the lead single, it appears on the soundtrack album which will be released in the U.S. on April 27.
The movie itself hits the theaters on April 2. It is the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married?" which will revolve around one-week reunion of four married couples in Bahamas. Janet's Patricia, a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba).
Janet Jackson's "Nothing" music video
More Janet Jackson News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'