Janet Jackson's 'Nothing' Music Video Released
On the brink of the movie's theatrical release in U.S., Janet Jackson has premiered the music video of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. "Nothing" clip, which is directed by Tim Palen, offers visual effects using glasses walls and relies on close shots of Janet. Scenes from the movie, particularly that of Janet's Patricia, are intercepted.
"Nothing" is a song produced by Jermaine Dupri teaming up with top notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox. "We're still very close," Janet said on working with her ex. "I love Jermaine; he's just a kind soul, and I'm thankful we're friends." Picked as the lead single, it appears on the soundtrack album which will be released in the U.S. on April 27.
The movie itself hits the theaters on April 2. It is the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married?" which will revolve around one-week reunion of four married couples in Bahamas. Janet's Patricia, a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba).
Janet Jackson's "Nothing" music video
More Janet Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding