Rihanna Booked to Perform on 'American Idol'
Rihanna is paying "American Idol" a visit next week during the result show of Paul McCartney - John Lennon theme. According to EW, the Barbadian singer will sing "Te Amo" instead of "Rude Boy" which she performed at the recent Kids' Choice Awards. "Te Amo" thus may be the next U.S. single from her "Rated R" album.
On another "Idol" news, the celebrities who will participate in this year's "Idol Gives Back" have been announced. Carrie Underwood, the season 4 winner of "Idol," is returning to perform, along with Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox and Jeff Beck.
This time, "Idol Gives Back" is benefiting Children's Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children's U.S. Programs and the United Nations Foundation. The extravaganza will air on Wednesday, April 21 where one contestant is supposed to be sent packing. However in 2007, "Idol" decided to skip elimination for the sake of the charity event.
More Rihanna News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show