Rihanna Booked to Perform on 'American Idol'
Rihanna is paying "American Idol" a visit next week during the result show of Paul McCartney - John Lennon theme. According to EW, the Barbadian singer will sing "Te Amo" instead of "Rude Boy" which she performed at the recent Kids' Choice Awards. "Te Amo" thus may be the next U.S. single from her "Rated R" album.
On another "Idol" news, the celebrities who will participate in this year's "Idol Gives Back" have been announced. Carrie Underwood, the season 4 winner of "Idol," is returning to perform, along with Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox and Jeff Beck.
This time, "Idol Gives Back" is benefiting Children's Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children's U.S. Programs and the United Nations Foundation. The extravaganza will air on Wednesday, April 21 where one contestant is supposed to be sent packing. However in 2007, "Idol" decided to skip elimination for the sake of the charity event.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song