Rihanna Booked to Perform on 'American Idol'
Rihanna is paying "American Idol" a visit next week during the result show of Paul McCartney - John Lennon theme. According to EW, the Barbadian singer will sing "Te Amo" instead of "Rude Boy" which she performed at the recent Kids' Choice Awards. "Te Amo" thus may be the next U.S. single from her "Rated R" album.
On another "Idol" news, the celebrities who will participate in this year's "Idol Gives Back" have been announced. Carrie Underwood, the season 4 winner of "Idol," is returning to perform, along with Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox and Jeff Beck.
This time, "Idol Gives Back" is benefiting Children's Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children's U.S. Programs and the United Nations Foundation. The extravaganza will air on Wednesday, April 21 where one contestant is supposed to be sent packing. However in 2007, "Idol" decided to skip elimination for the sake of the charity event.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection