Rihanna Booked to Perform on 'American Idol'
Rihanna is paying "American Idol" a visit next week during the result show of Paul McCartney - John Lennon theme. According to EW, the Barbadian singer will sing "Te Amo" instead of "Rude Boy" which she performed at the recent Kids' Choice Awards. "Te Amo" thus may be the next U.S. single from her "Rated R" album.
On another "Idol" news, the celebrities who will participate in this year's "Idol Gives Back" have been announced. Carrie Underwood, the season 4 winner of "Idol," is returning to perform, along with Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox and Jeff Beck.
This time, "Idol Gives Back" is benefiting Children's Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children's U.S. Programs and the United Nations Foundation. The extravaganza will air on Wednesday, April 21 where one contestant is supposed to be sent packing. However in 2007, "Idol" decided to skip elimination for the sake of the charity event.
More Rihanna News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak