Rihanna Booked to Perform on 'American Idol'
Rihanna is paying "American Idol" a visit next week during the result show of Paul McCartney - John Lennon theme. According to EW, the Barbadian singer will sing "Te Amo" instead of "Rude Boy" which she performed at the recent Kids' Choice Awards. "Te Amo" thus may be the next U.S. single from her "Rated R" album.
On another "Idol" news, the celebrities who will participate in this year's "Idol Gives Back" have been announced. Carrie Underwood, the season 4 winner of "Idol," is returning to perform, along with Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox and Jeff Beck.
This time, "Idol Gives Back" is benefiting Children's Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children's U.S. Programs and the United Nations Foundation. The extravaganza will air on Wednesday, April 21 where one contestant is supposed to be sent packing. However in 2007, "Idol" decided to skip elimination for the sake of the charity event.
More Rihanna News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host