'Vampire Diaries' 1.17 Preview: Shirtless Stefan
"The Vampire Diaries" returns with an episode where Stefan is tortured. When the producers teased earlier this year that Paul Wesley's abs will get more screen time, this would be it.
When Stefan and Damon make a dangerous new enemy, Stefan suddenly finds himself in a perilous situation. Damon and Elena try to convince Alaric to work with them to help Stefan. Matt is hopeful that his mom, Kelly, may be back to stay. After her car breaks down in a storm, Caroline makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
"Let the Right One In" airs on April 8.
Costume designer Jennifer Bryan recently talked to EW about shirtless scenes, saying that it's not hard to get the actors to shed off their clothes. "It's middle-of-the-road. Paul and Ian [Somerhalder] take what they do really seriously, so we really try to not be gratuitous," she said.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip