'Vampire Diaries' 1.17 Preview: Shirtless Stefan
"The Vampire Diaries" returns with an episode where Stefan is tortured. When the producers teased earlier this year that Paul Wesley's abs will get more screen time, this would be it.
When Stefan and Damon make a dangerous new enemy, Stefan suddenly finds himself in a perilous situation. Damon and Elena try to convince Alaric to work with them to help Stefan. Matt is hopeful that his mom, Kelly, may be back to stay. After her car breaks down in a storm, Caroline makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
"Let the Right One In" airs on April 8.
Costume designer Jennifer Bryan recently talked to EW about shirtless scenes, saying that it's not hard to get the actors to shed off their clothes. "It's middle-of-the-road. Paul and Ian [Somerhalder] take what they do really seriously, so we really try to not be gratuitous," she said.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation