'Vampire Diaries' 1.17 Preview: Shirtless Stefan
"The Vampire Diaries" returns with an episode where Stefan is tortured. When the producers teased earlier this year that Paul Wesley's abs will get more screen time, this would be it.
When Stefan and Damon make a dangerous new enemy, Stefan suddenly finds himself in a perilous situation. Damon and Elena try to convince Alaric to work with them to help Stefan. Matt is hopeful that his mom, Kelly, may be back to stay. After her car breaks down in a storm, Caroline makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
"Let the Right One In" airs on April 8.
Costume designer Jennifer Bryan recently talked to EW about shirtless scenes, saying that it's not hard to get the actors to shed off their clothes. "It's middle-of-the-road. Paul and Ian [Somerhalder] take what they do really seriously, so we really try to not be gratuitous," she said.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame