'Vampire Diaries' 1.17 Preview: Shirtless Stefan
"The Vampire Diaries" returns with an episode where Stefan is tortured. When the producers teased earlier this year that Paul Wesley's abs will get more screen time, this would be it.
When Stefan and Damon make a dangerous new enemy, Stefan suddenly finds himself in a perilous situation. Damon and Elena try to convince Alaric to work with them to help Stefan. Matt is hopeful that his mom, Kelly, may be back to stay. After her car breaks down in a storm, Caroline makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
"Let the Right One In" airs on April 8.
Costume designer Jennifer Bryan recently talked to EW about shirtless scenes, saying that it's not hard to get the actors to shed off their clothes. "It's middle-of-the-road. Paul and Ian [Somerhalder] take what they do really seriously, so we really try to not be gratuitous," she said.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens