Video Premiere: Green Day's 'Last of the American Girls'
As promised by the band, the full-length version of Green Day's "Last of the American Girls" video was debuted on April 1. The video is directed by Marc Webb, the same person who helmed the band's other videos such as "21 Guns" and "21st Century Breakdown".
Since the band's latest album is a concept effort, this music video is also featuring the story of Gloria who is played by actress Lisa Stelly. Put as the titular character, Gloria is portrayed as a bored girl doing routines before she found out pleasure in blowing things up. Gloria's boyfriend Christian who is seen in two previous "Breakdown" videos is not featured in this one.
"Last of the American Girls" is one of the tracks in Green Day's eighth studio project "21st Century Breakdown". The song was released as the fifth single to follow up to the title track of the album. Green Day have also been working on their next effort. "We did some demos in Berlin, some in Stockholm, some just outside of Glasgow and some in Amsterdam," Billie Joe Armstrong said in an interview with Kerrang! magazine.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift