Cameron Diaz Feels Like Having Sex in 'Knight and Day' International Trailer
20th Century Fox has provided another sneak peek to action comedy "Knight & Day" be debuting an international trailer. Although it is quite similar to the second domestic trailer, the latest video which makes its way out via The Sun is concluded with new scene in which Cameron Diaz admits to Tom Cruise that she feels like having sex.
"Knight & Day" centers on a lonely woman named June whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a super spy, Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Diaz takes the role of June, starring opposite Cruise who plays Milner.
The film was shot in Boston and Bridgewater, Massachusetts as well as in Cadiz, Spain. James Mangold serves behind the lens for the upcoming flick, which is planned to entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting July 2.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March