Cameron Diaz Feels Like Having Sex in 'Knight and Day' International Trailer
20th Century Fox has provided another sneak peek to action comedy "Knight & Day" be debuting an international trailer. Although it is quite similar to the second domestic trailer, the latest video which makes its way out via The Sun is concluded with new scene in which Cameron Diaz admits to Tom Cruise that she feels like having sex.
"Knight & Day" centers on a lonely woman named June whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a super spy, Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Diaz takes the role of June, starring opposite Cruise who plays Milner.
The film was shot in Boston and Bridgewater, Massachusetts as well as in Cadiz, Spain. James Mangold serves behind the lens for the upcoming flick, which is planned to entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting July 2.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'