Cameron Diaz Feels Like Having Sex in 'Knight and Day' International Trailer
20th Century Fox has provided another sneak peek to action comedy "Knight & Day" be debuting an international trailer. Although it is quite similar to the second domestic trailer, the latest video which makes its way out via The Sun is concluded with new scene in which Cameron Diaz admits to Tom Cruise that she feels like having sex.
"Knight & Day" centers on a lonely woman named June whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a super spy, Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Diaz takes the role of June, starring opposite Cruise who plays Milner.
The film was shot in Boston and Bridgewater, Massachusetts as well as in Cadiz, Spain. James Mangold serves behind the lens for the upcoming flick, which is planned to entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting July 2.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival