Cameron Diaz Feels Like Having Sex in 'Knight and Day' International Trailer
20th Century Fox has provided another sneak peek to action comedy "Knight & Day" be debuting an international trailer. Although it is quite similar to the second domestic trailer, the latest video which makes its way out via The Sun is concluded with new scene in which Cameron Diaz admits to Tom Cruise that she feels like having sex.
"Knight & Day" centers on a lonely woman named June whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a super spy, Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Diaz takes the role of June, starring opposite Cruise who plays Milner.
The film was shot in Boston and Bridgewater, Massachusetts as well as in Cadiz, Spain. James Mangold serves behind the lens for the upcoming flick, which is planned to entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting July 2.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby