Cameron Diaz Feels Like Having Sex in 'Knight and Day' International Trailer
20th Century Fox has provided another sneak peek to action comedy "Knight & Day" be debuting an international trailer. Although it is quite similar to the second domestic trailer, the latest video which makes its way out via The Sun is concluded with new scene in which Cameron Diaz admits to Tom Cruise that she feels like having sex.
"Knight & Day" centers on a lonely woman named June whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a super spy, Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Diaz takes the role of June, starring opposite Cruise who plays Milner.
The film was shot in Boston and Bridgewater, Massachusetts as well as in Cadiz, Spain. James Mangold serves behind the lens for the upcoming flick, which is planned to entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting July 2.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group