Preview of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let Me Hear You Scream' on 'CSI: NY'
Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" has been picked up as one of the theme songs for "CSI: NY". Following the announcement, a preview to the track is brought forward, attached to the sneak peek of the CBS' TV series.
Ozzy's live performance in a massive live concert is mashed up with scenes, including a prison riot, from an upcoming episode of the crime drama. "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's next studio album "Scream" which is due for summer release this year. Meanwhile, the episode which features the song will air on April 14 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs