Preview of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let Me Hear You Scream' on 'CSI: NY'
Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" has been picked up as one of the theme songs for "CSI: NY". Following the announcement, a preview to the track is brought forward, attached to the sneak peek of the CBS' TV series.
Ozzy's live performance in a massive live concert is mashed up with scenes, including a prison riot, from an upcoming episode of the crime drama. "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's next studio album "Scream" which is due for summer release this year. Meanwhile, the episode which features the song will air on April 14 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent