Preview of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let Me Hear You Scream' on 'CSI: NY'
Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" has been picked up as one of the theme songs for "CSI: NY". Following the announcement, a preview to the track is brought forward, attached to the sneak peek of the CBS' TV series.
Ozzy's live performance in a massive live concert is mashed up with scenes, including a prison riot, from an upcoming episode of the crime drama. "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's next studio album "Scream" which is due for summer release this year. Meanwhile, the episode which features the song will air on April 14 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?