Preview of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let Me Hear You Scream' on 'CSI: NY'
Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" has been picked up as one of the theme songs for "CSI: NY". Following the announcement, a preview to the track is brought forward, attached to the sneak peek of the CBS' TV series.
Ozzy's live performance in a massive live concert is mashed up with scenes, including a prison riot, from an upcoming episode of the crime drama. "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's next studio album "Scream" which is due for summer release this year. Meanwhile, the episode which features the song will air on April 14 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie