Preview of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let Me Hear You Scream' on 'CSI: NY'
Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" has been picked up as one of the theme songs for "CSI: NY". Following the announcement, a preview to the track is brought forward, attached to the sneak peek of the CBS' TV series.
Ozzy's live performance in a massive live concert is mashed up with scenes, including a prison riot, from an upcoming episode of the crime drama. "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's next studio album "Scream" which is due for summer release this year. Meanwhile, the episode which features the song will air on April 14 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly