How 'Glee' Will Tackle Lady GaGa Episode Revealed
More details about Lady GaGa-centric episode of "Glee" are shared by the cast as well as creator Ryan Murphy. Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the whole club, the latter is a solo for Lea Michele's Rachel. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," Murphy said.
"Romance" will be one of the big pieces in the episode which hasn't got an air date yet. For the performance, all the cast will wear GaGa-esque wardrobe which are made by the same designers who create GaGa's. Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt, explained "The outfits are gonna be incredible. All the costumes are outrageous and legit. I actually went to the tailor this morning who makes the real GaGa outfits. They're going all-out."
Michele meanwhile already finds out which costume she would wear. "I do know that we're all different Lady GaGas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa," said Michele in the statement to EW. "I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa with a Post-It on it that said 'Lea'. I was like, oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady GaGa outfits and I have that one."
"Glee" returns on April 13 and the latest preview has just been released.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7