How 'Glee' Will Tackle Lady GaGa Episode Revealed
More details about Lady GaGa-centric episode of "Glee" are shared by the cast as well as creator Ryan Murphy. Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the whole club, the latter is a solo for Lea Michele's Rachel. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," Murphy said.
"Romance" will be one of the big pieces in the episode which hasn't got an air date yet. For the performance, all the cast will wear GaGa-esque wardrobe which are made by the same designers who create GaGa's. Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt, explained "The outfits are gonna be incredible. All the costumes are outrageous and legit. I actually went to the tailor this morning who makes the real GaGa outfits. They're going all-out."
Michele meanwhile already finds out which costume she would wear. "I do know that we're all different Lady GaGas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa," said Michele in the statement to EW. "I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa with a Post-It on it that said 'Lea'. I was like, oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady GaGa outfits and I have that one."
"Glee" returns on April 13 and the latest preview has just been released.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts