How 'Glee' Will Tackle Lady GaGa Episode Revealed
More details about Lady GaGa-centric episode of "Glee" are shared by the cast as well as creator Ryan Murphy. Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the whole club, the latter is a solo for Lea Michele's Rachel. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," Murphy said.
"Romance" will be one of the big pieces in the episode which hasn't got an air date yet. For the performance, all the cast will wear GaGa-esque wardrobe which are made by the same designers who create GaGa's. Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt, explained "The outfits are gonna be incredible. All the costumes are outrageous and legit. I actually went to the tailor this morning who makes the real GaGa outfits. They're going all-out."
Michele meanwhile already finds out which costume she would wear. "I do know that we're all different Lady GaGas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa," said Michele in the statement to EW. "I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady GaGa with a Post-It on it that said 'Lea'. I was like, oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady GaGa outfits and I have that one."
"Glee" returns on April 13 and the latest preview has just been released.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!