Pics: Selena Gomez Launching Her Clothing Line in France
Selena Gomez launched her clothing line "Dream Out Loud" on Wednesday, March 31 when she attended a signing session in Paris, France. She visited one of the C&A stores to greet fans and introduce her first collection from the label.
"Dream Out Loud" is a budget-friendly line created for juniors and inspired by Selena's very own casual look. It will officially go in Kmart stores and at Kmart.com in July. There is a vast selection of apparel, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks and hosiery. Selena will add footwear in October.
"I am proud to be able to join forces with Kmart to release my own fashion collection!" Selena said as quoted by People. "This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel privileged to be able to give the consumer great product at a great value."
The range, according to WWD, will be made in an "organic soft cotton and all fabrics are recycled or eco-friendly in some way, which was important" to Selena.
More Selena Gomez News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle