Pics: Selena Gomez Launching Her Clothing Line in France
Selena Gomez launched her clothing line "Dream Out Loud" on Wednesday, March 31 when she attended a signing session in Paris, France. She visited one of the C&A stores to greet fans and introduce her first collection from the label.
"Dream Out Loud" is a budget-friendly line created for juniors and inspired by Selena's very own casual look. It will officially go in Kmart stores and at Kmart.com in July. There is a vast selection of apparel, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks and hosiery. Selena will add footwear in October.
"I am proud to be able to join forces with Kmart to release my own fashion collection!" Selena said as quoted by People. "This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel privileged to be able to give the consumer great product at a great value."
The range, according to WWD, will be made in an "organic soft cotton and all fabrics are recycled or eco-friendly in some way, which was important" to Selena.
More Selena Gomez News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush