Pics: Selena Gomez Launching Her Clothing Line in France
Selena Gomez launched her clothing line "Dream Out Loud" on Wednesday, March 31 when she attended a signing session in Paris, France. She visited one of the C&A stores to greet fans and introduce her first collection from the label.
"Dream Out Loud" is a budget-friendly line created for juniors and inspired by Selena's very own casual look. It will officially go in Kmart stores and at Kmart.com in July. There is a vast selection of apparel, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks and hosiery. Selena will add footwear in October.
"I am proud to be able to join forces with Kmart to release my own fashion collection!" Selena said as quoted by People. "This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel privileged to be able to give the consumer great product at a great value."
The range, according to WWD, will be made in an "organic soft cotton and all fabrics are recycled or eco-friendly in some way, which was important" to Selena.
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival