Pics: Selena Gomez Launching Her Clothing Line in France
Selena Gomez launched her clothing line "Dream Out Loud" on Wednesday, March 31 when she attended a signing session in Paris, France. She visited one of the C&A stores to greet fans and introduce her first collection from the label.
"Dream Out Loud" is a budget-friendly line created for juniors and inspired by Selena's very own casual look. It will officially go in Kmart stores and at Kmart.com in July. There is a vast selection of apparel, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks and hosiery. Selena will add footwear in October.
"I am proud to be able to join forces with Kmart to release my own fashion collection!" Selena said as quoted by People. "This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel privileged to be able to give the consumer great product at a great value."
The range, according to WWD, will be made in an "organic soft cotton and all fabrics are recycled or eco-friendly in some way, which was important" to Selena.
More Selena Gomez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked