Sylvester Stallone's 'The Expendables' Welcomes First Trailer
The first full length trailer for "The Expendables" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video teases people with not only the star-studded cast, but also the humors slipped during the action scenes.
After years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies, The Expendables is hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator. Led by Sylvester Stallone's Barney Ross, the group of mercenaries consists of Jason Statham's Lee Christmas, Jet Li's Yin Yang, Terry Crews' Hale Caesar and Randy Couture's Toll Road.
Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal. They later begin to learn that their true enemies are rogue ex-CIA operative James Monroe (Eric Roberts) and his henchman Paine (Steve Austin).
Other action veterans joining the film are Bruce Willis who stars as the man who hires The Expendables, Mickey Rourke as former member of The Expendables, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as an old rival of Ross. Directed and written by Stallone, this action adventure movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on August 13.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video