Sylvester Stallone's 'The Expendables' Welcomes First Trailer
The first full length trailer for "The Expendables" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video teases people with not only the star-studded cast, but also the humors slipped during the action scenes.
After years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies, The Expendables is hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator. Led by Sylvester Stallone's Barney Ross, the group of mercenaries consists of Jason Statham's Lee Christmas, Jet Li's Yin Yang, Terry Crews' Hale Caesar and Randy Couture's Toll Road.
Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal. They later begin to learn that their true enemies are rogue ex-CIA operative James Monroe (Eric Roberts) and his henchman Paine (Steve Austin).
Other action veterans joining the film are Bruce Willis who stars as the man who hires The Expendables, Mickey Rourke as former member of The Expendables, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as an old rival of Ross. Directed and written by Stallone, this action adventure movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on August 13.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why