Sylvester Stallone's 'The Expendables' Welcomes First Trailer
The first full length trailer for "The Expendables" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video teases people with not only the star-studded cast, but also the humors slipped during the action scenes.
After years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies, The Expendables is hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator. Led by Sylvester Stallone's Barney Ross, the group of mercenaries consists of Jason Statham's Lee Christmas, Jet Li's Yin Yang, Terry Crews' Hale Caesar and Randy Couture's Toll Road.
Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal. They later begin to learn that their true enemies are rogue ex-CIA operative James Monroe (Eric Roberts) and his henchman Paine (Steve Austin).
Other action veterans joining the film are Bruce Willis who stars as the man who hires The Expendables, Mickey Rourke as former member of The Expendables, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as an old rival of Ross. Directed and written by Stallone, this action adventure movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on August 13.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy