First Official Images From 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Come Out
The long awaited "Resident Evil: Afterlife" has got its preview through several new stills. Three of the photos capture Milla Jovovich's Alice pointing her gun. One of them features her with Ali Larter's Claire in the pouring rain.
Another picture offers a glimpse at evil Albert Wesker who is played by Shawn Roberts. The other still, meanwhile, sees a bloody man whose face hidden under what looks like a sack. The pictures from "Resident Evil: Afterlife" can be seen at Trailer Park Movies's MySpace.
On Saturday, April 3, the first trailer for the fourth installment of the "Resident Evil" film franchise will debut via MySpace. The day before, on Friday, April 2, the 3-D trailer of the movie is set to be previewed at WonderCon in San Fransisco.
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" will follow Alice who continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety in a world ravaged by a virus infection, where its victims are turned into the Undead. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but she gets some unexpected help from an old friend.
After its original release date of September 24 was pushed back to January 14, 2011, the upcoming sci-fi has been given new 2010 slot. The Paul W.S. Anderson-directed flick is now slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on September 10.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs