First Official Images From 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Come Out
The long awaited "Resident Evil: Afterlife" has got its preview through several new stills. Three of the photos capture Milla Jovovich's Alice pointing her gun. One of them features her with Ali Larter's Claire in the pouring rain.
Another picture offers a glimpse at evil Albert Wesker who is played by Shawn Roberts. The other still, meanwhile, sees a bloody man whose face hidden under what looks like a sack. The pictures from "Resident Evil: Afterlife" can be seen at Trailer Park Movies's MySpace.
On Saturday, April 3, the first trailer for the fourth installment of the "Resident Evil" film franchise will debut via MySpace. The day before, on Friday, April 2, the 3-D trailer of the movie is set to be previewed at WonderCon in San Fransisco.
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" will follow Alice who continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety in a world ravaged by a virus infection, where its victims are turned into the Undead. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but she gets some unexpected help from an old friend.
After its original release date of September 24 was pushed back to January 14, 2011, the upcoming sci-fi has been given new 2010 slot. The Paul W.S. Anderson-directed flick is now slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on September 10.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards