First Official Images From 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Come Out
The long awaited "Resident Evil: Afterlife" has got its preview through several new stills. Three of the photos capture Milla Jovovich's Alice pointing her gun. One of them features her with Ali Larter's Claire in the pouring rain.
Another picture offers a glimpse at evil Albert Wesker who is played by Shawn Roberts. The other still, meanwhile, sees a bloody man whose face hidden under what looks like a sack. The pictures from "Resident Evil: Afterlife" can be seen at Trailer Park Movies's MySpace.
On Saturday, April 3, the first trailer for the fourth installment of the "Resident Evil" film franchise will debut via MySpace. The day before, on Friday, April 2, the 3-D trailer of the movie is set to be previewed at WonderCon in San Fransisco.
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" will follow Alice who continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety in a world ravaged by a virus infection, where its victims are turned into the Undead. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but she gets some unexpected help from an old friend.
After its original release date of September 24 was pushed back to January 14, 2011, the upcoming sci-fi has been given new 2010 slot. The Paul W.S. Anderson-directed flick is now slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on September 10.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video