Will Smith Did Not Sign Up for 'Independence Day' Sequels
Will Smith is not on board to star in the follow-up(s) to "Independence Day". Following report by IESB that the actor is set to reprise his role as Captain Steven Hille in "ID4-ever" and another possible sequel, his representative has denied the news by telling Gossip Cop it is "not true at this time."
However, Cinema Blend insists that the representative's denial does not necessarily mean the projects are scrapped. The site further suggests that the representative's statement hints Smith has not inked a deal but he may be still in talks with the studio to take the job.
IESB which first fueled rumor that Smith is locked for two "Independence Day" sequels also reported that the movies will be shot back-to-back. Words are, the principal photography could start as early as 2011 with Roland Emmerich, who directed the first film, slated to serve as helmer for the upcoming release(s).
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby