'[Rec] 2' Has New Bloody Age-Restricted Trailer
Zombie-themed movie "[Rec] 2" has shared some gory scenes through a fresh international red band trailer. Giving a look at a SWAT team sent into an apartment building full of the living dead, the movie tries to transfer "fear from the screen to the spectator through the recording lens."
"[Rec] 2" kicks off shortly after the events of the first film, 2007 "[Rec]". When an apartment building is infected with a ferocious virus that spreads a terrifying form of demonic possession to the trapped inhabitants, a medical officer and a SWAT team armed with video cameras are sent into the sealed off apartment building to try and neutralize the situation.
Written and directed by Jaume Balaguero as well as Paco Plaza who also worked on the first movie, the sequel has the likes of Manuela Velasco, Ferran Terraza and Javier Botet on the cast ensemble. The Spanish horror film will be released in limited U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival