'V' 1.06 Preview: Pound of Flesh
"V" officially returns to TV screen this week with new episodes. On April 6, Anna introduces her pilot program to invite select groups of humans to stay on each of the 29 space ships. Meanwhile, Ryan must deal with the fact that Valerie's pregnancy is wildly accelerated. Tyler learns a secret about his mom and one of the team makes a sacrifice to save Ryan.
"People should expect to be presented with great main characters that won't always make the right choices," exec producer Jace Hall said in an interview with Examiner about the second half of the series. "As we all know, in life, happy endings are far from guaranteed for everyone. That being said, the show is definitely not going to be a dark, fugitive, purely resistance story. Certainly there will be some dark elements, and the stakes are always incredibly high, but the show also aims to be rewarding with great fun and depth of discovery."
On another news, the return of "V" is followed with a criticism for ABC that promotes the series during "Lost". The network put on an annoying "V" sign plus a countdown that obscured one of the subtitles. "Yes, people, I saw it too," creator Damon Lindelof wrote on Twitter. ":34 minutes until I cry myself to sleep."
More V News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'