Preview of Green Day's 'Last of the American Girls' Music Video
A 30-second snippet of Green Day's latest music video for their single "Last of the American Girls" has hit the web. It features the band performing in a desert. The video is directed by Marc Webb and will be premiered in full on April 1 at 6:00 A.M. EST.
"Last of the American Girls" appears in the band's eighth studio project "21st Century Breakdown". The song was released as the fifth single to follow up to the title track of the album.
Currently, Green Day are working on their next effort. "We did some demos in Berlin, some in Stockholm, some just outside of Glasgow and some in Amsterdam," Billie Joe Armstrong said in an interview with Kerrang! magazine. "We wanted to get [the songs] down in some early form."
In another occasion, Billie told MTV, "It's all back to the basics again. Just getting in a room together and start jamming." But, he insisted the album is still in early stages, saying "We've got to start translating the songs and explaining the songs, and the next step will be arguing about the songs."
More Green Day News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video