Preview of Green Day's 'Last of the American Girls' Music Video
A 30-second snippet of Green Day's latest music video for their single "Last of the American Girls" has hit the web. It features the band performing in a desert. The video is directed by Marc Webb and will be premiered in full on April 1 at 6:00 A.M. EST.
"Last of the American Girls" appears in the band's eighth studio project "21st Century Breakdown". The song was released as the fifth single to follow up to the title track of the album.
Currently, Green Day are working on their next effort. "We did some demos in Berlin, some in Stockholm, some just outside of Glasgow and some in Amsterdam," Billie Joe Armstrong said in an interview with Kerrang! magazine. "We wanted to get [the songs] down in some early form."
In another occasion, Billie told MTV, "It's all back to the basics again. Just getting in a room together and start jamming." But, he insisted the album is still in early stages, saying "We've got to start translating the songs and explaining the songs, and the next step will be arguing about the songs."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars