Preview of Green Day's 'Last of the American Girls' Music Video
A 30-second snippet of Green Day's latest music video for their single "Last of the American Girls" has hit the web. It features the band performing in a desert. The video is directed by Marc Webb and will be premiered in full on April 1 at 6:00 A.M. EST.
"Last of the American Girls" appears in the band's eighth studio project "21st Century Breakdown". The song was released as the fifth single to follow up to the title track of the album.
Currently, Green Day are working on their next effort. "We did some demos in Berlin, some in Stockholm, some just outside of Glasgow and some in Amsterdam," Billie Joe Armstrong said in an interview with Kerrang! magazine. "We wanted to get [the songs] down in some early form."
In another occasion, Billie told MTV, "It's all back to the basics again. Just getting in a room together and start jamming." But, he insisted the album is still in early stages, saying "We've got to start translating the songs and explaining the songs, and the next step will be arguing about the songs."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says