'NCIS' and 'NCIS: LA' April 6 Preview
In the next "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", the death of a Navy officer leads Gibbs and the team into the world of high-priced call girls. They rely on D.C. Madam Holly Snow to help them catch a killer.
Called "Guilty Pleasure", the episode sees Dina Meyer reprising her role as D.C. Madam Holly Snow and Adam Kaufman reprising his role as Homicide Detective Philip McCadden. After this one, "NCIS" will take a two-week break to come back on April 27.
Meanwhile on "NCIS: Los Angeles", when an undercover operation has the NCIS team investigating a MMA gym and its fighters, Sam Hanna is tasked with donning gloves and entering the cage for a one-on-one fight. "Hand-to-Hand", like "Guilty Pleasure" airs on April 6.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival