'NCIS' and 'NCIS: LA' April 6 Preview
In the next "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", the death of a Navy officer leads Gibbs and the team into the world of high-priced call girls. They rely on D.C. Madam Holly Snow to help them catch a killer.
Called "Guilty Pleasure", the episode sees Dina Meyer reprising her role as D.C. Madam Holly Snow and Adam Kaufman reprising his role as Homicide Detective Philip McCadden. After this one, "NCIS" will take a two-week break to come back on April 27.
Meanwhile on "NCIS: Los Angeles", when an undercover operation has the NCIS team investigating a MMA gym and its fighters, Sam Hanna is tasked with donning gloves and entering the cage for a one-on-one fight. "Hand-to-Hand", like "Guilty Pleasure" airs on April 6.
- NCIS: LA
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed