'The Hills' Season 6 Trailer: More Drama Coming Up
The first trailer of "The Hills" reminds fans of the reality series that drama is not toned down in the sixth season. Tears, divorce, drug scandal, new love are all inclusive in the new season which will also mark the end of the series.
Heidi Montag will show her mother for the first time the result of her numerous plastic surgeries. She visits her mom, saying "Nobody's seen Heidi 3.0," before asking "Do I look good?" Beside her look, Heidi is also worried about her marriage to Spencer Pratt. "I didn't think on my one year anniversary I would be getting divorced," she tells Kristin Cavallari.
However, in a new interview with People, Heidi confirmed that she is not splitting up with her husband. "I'm not moving out. I love Spencer with all my heart," she said, adding that when she talked about a divorce, she was "being dramatic".
Kristin herself is dealing with the rumor that she has drug problems. "When Kristin was in Miami for the Super Bowl, there was definitely some late nights for her and some speculation that she might be partying a little too hard," executive producer Liz Gateley previously revealed. "So we're definitely going to cover that part of Kristin."
Audrina Patridge seemed to be the only one without the drama. She is in love with her new boyfriend Ryan Cabrera. "He makes me so happy, I don't care about anyone else but him," Audrina gushes. She is the only current member of the show who will continue the journey in reality TV with her own show.
"The Hills" premieres on April 27 on MTV.
More The Hills News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton