'The Hills' Season 6 Trailer: More Drama Coming Up
The first trailer of "The Hills" reminds fans of the reality series that drama is not toned down in the sixth season. Tears, divorce, drug scandal, new love are all inclusive in the new season which will also mark the end of the series.
Heidi Montag will show her mother for the first time the result of her numerous plastic surgeries. She visits her mom, saying "Nobody's seen Heidi 3.0," before asking "Do I look good?" Beside her look, Heidi is also worried about her marriage to Spencer Pratt. "I didn't think on my one year anniversary I would be getting divorced," she tells Kristin Cavallari.
However, in a new interview with People, Heidi confirmed that she is not splitting up with her husband. "I'm not moving out. I love Spencer with all my heart," she said, adding that when she talked about a divorce, she was "being dramatic".
Kristin herself is dealing with the rumor that she has drug problems. "When Kristin was in Miami for the Super Bowl, there was definitely some late nights for her and some speculation that she might be partying a little too hard," executive producer Liz Gateley previously revealed. "So we're definitely going to cover that part of Kristin."
Audrina Patridge seemed to be the only one without the drama. She is in love with her new boyfriend Ryan Cabrera. "He makes me so happy, I don't care about anyone else but him," Audrina gushes. She is the only current member of the show who will continue the journey in reality TV with her own show.
"The Hills" premieres on April 27 on MTV.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role