'Lost' 6.11 Preview: Happily Ever After
The new preview of "Lost" uses the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace", indicating that the episode will focus on Henry Ian Cusick's Desmond. In his previous EW podcast, creator Damon Lindelof had confirmed that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in several episodes, and this would be one of it.
With six new episodes left, the April 6 episode of "Lost" reveals that despite dreams, lives and love being lost, a path will be found. Charles Widmore tells Desmond that the island is not done with him yet.
On another news, ABC has prepared itself for one of its biggest television events which is the May 23 finale of "Lost". The network reportedly has set the price for 30-second ad in between $850,000 to $950,000.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics