'Lost' 6.11 Preview: Happily Ever After
The new preview of "Lost" uses the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace", indicating that the episode will focus on Henry Ian Cusick's Desmond. In his previous EW podcast, creator Damon Lindelof had confirmed that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in several episodes, and this would be one of it.
With six new episodes left, the April 6 episode of "Lost" reveals that despite dreams, lives and love being lost, a path will be found. Charles Widmore tells Desmond that the island is not done with him yet.
On another news, ABC has prepared itself for one of its biggest television events which is the May 23 finale of "Lost". The network reportedly has set the price for 30-second ad in between $850,000 to $950,000.
More Lost News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch