'Lost' 6.11 Preview: Happily Ever After
The new preview of "Lost" uses the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace", indicating that the episode will focus on Henry Ian Cusick's Desmond. In his previous EW podcast, creator Damon Lindelof had confirmed that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in several episodes, and this would be one of it.
With six new episodes left, the April 6 episode of "Lost" reveals that despite dreams, lives and love being lost, a path will be found. Charles Widmore tells Desmond that the island is not done with him yet.
On another news, ABC has prepared itself for one of its biggest television events which is the May 23 finale of "Lost". The network reportedly has set the price for 30-second ad in between $850,000 to $950,000.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?