'Lost' 6.11 Preview: Happily Ever After
The new preview of "Lost" uses the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace", indicating that the episode will focus on Henry Ian Cusick's Desmond. In his previous EW podcast, creator Damon Lindelof had confirmed that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in several episodes, and this would be one of it.
With six new episodes left, the April 6 episode of "Lost" reveals that despite dreams, lives and love being lost, a path will be found. Charles Widmore tells Desmond that the island is not done with him yet.
On another news, ABC has prepared itself for one of its biggest television events which is the May 23 finale of "Lost". The network reportedly has set the price for 30-second ad in between $850,000 to $950,000.
More Lost News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'