'Lost' 6.11 Preview: Happily Ever After
The new preview of "Lost" uses the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace", indicating that the episode will focus on Henry Ian Cusick's Desmond. In his previous EW podcast, creator Damon Lindelof had confirmed that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in several episodes, and this would be one of it.
With six new episodes left, the April 6 episode of "Lost" reveals that despite dreams, lives and love being lost, a path will be found. Charles Widmore tells Desmond that the island is not done with him yet.
On another news, ABC has prepared itself for one of its biggest television events which is the May 23 finale of "Lost". The network reportedly has set the price for 30-second ad in between $850,000 to $950,000.
More Lost News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones